From £600.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
CV database access
Dedicated account manager
LGBT Equality is a niche job board catering to companies that employ and share good practices around the LGBT agenda. The platform advertises a wide range of LGBT-friendly vacancies and gives employers access to a niche network of professionals.
While the job board features advanced employer branding and dedicated account management, it is costlier than several rival platforms, such as Proud Employers.
- LGBT Equality helps users connect with qualified candidates in the local LGBT sector.
- The Premium plan includes a detailed company description and an "Employer of the Week" feature for added visibility.
- Listings can be auto-refreshed for added reach.
- The Subscription package gives companies access to job post reporting and a dedicated account manager.
- LGBT Equality has been used by various well-established businesses, including The Electoral Commission, NHS, and Greenpeace.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks CV database access, applicant tracking, and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
- LGBT Equality is costlier than several niche competitors.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LGBT Equality.
Standard Job Listing
Premium Job Listing
Subscription LGBT Champions
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on LGBT Equality:
Three easy steps for posting a job on LGBT Equality.
Posting a job on LGBT Equality.
Go to LGBT Equality's website.
From the home page, hover over "RECRUITERS" in the top-right corner and select "ADVERTISING" from the drop-down list.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down and choose your preferred job posting package by clicking on "BUY NOW" next to the applicable price.
Email your listing.
Read through the job posting specifications and email your listing in a Word or PDF file, along with your chosen job posting plan's name, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your job post's payment has been processed, it will go live on the job board within an hour.
LGBT Equality vs. Proud Employers:
LGBT Equality and Proud Employers both advertise LGBT-friendly roles, but of the two, the latter site is more affordable. Proud Employers charges £100.00 +VAT per post, while LGBT Equality's pricing starts at £600.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms offer employer branding, but only Proud Employers features CV database access.
LGBT Equality vs. Pink Jobs:
While Pink Jobs is a free job posting service, LGBT Equality charges £600.00 +VAT per post, making it the costlier option. However, for the higher price tag, users benefit from advanced employer branding and a dedicated account manager. By contrast, only Pink Jobs features CV searches and social media sharing tools.
LGBT Equality vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is a general job board with a significant local presence. While LGBT Equality also lists a variety of general vacancies, it primarily caters to LGBT professionals and does not have the same reach as CV-Library. While LGBT Equality charges £600.00 +VAT per post, CV-Library's pricing starts at £75.00 +VAT per post.
What is LGBT Equality?
LGBT Equality is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire LGBT professionals in a wide variety of industries throughout the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on LGBT Equality?
LGBT Equality's pricing starts at £600.00 +VAT for a standard listing.