From US$197.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting packs
CV database access
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
infosec-jobs.com primarily caters to the global cybersecurity sector and provides employers with a highly defined pool of candidates at all career levels. The platform offers social media promotion and targeted job email alerts for added visibility, as well as a searchable CV database.
The job board is a cost-effective solution for hiring both U.K.-based and international talent, but does not offer job ad distribution, applicant tracking, or candidate matching tools.
- The platform gives employers access to a niche network of cybersecurity professionals globally.
- infosec-jobs.com offers bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings are promoted on the platform's social media pages and relevant online communities for added exposure.
- Employers can purchase a subscription to access and download candidate profiles.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add direct links to their job posts to drive applicants to their career site or applicant tracking system.
- Vacancies are sent to registered job seekers via email alerts.
- The job board is more affordable than other niche platforms, such as CyberSecurityJobsite.com.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- infosec-jobs.com lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no U.K.-based customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of infosec-jobs.com.
Single Job Posting
5 Jobs Package
10 Jobs Package
20 Jobs Package
Talent Access Subscription
infosec-jobs.com vs. CyberSecurityJobsite.com:
infosec-jobs.com and CyberSecurityJobsite.com both cater to the cybersecurity job market, but the former is the more affordable choice, charging US$197.00 per post. In comparison, a single listing on CyberSecurityJobsite.com costs £575.00 +VAT. Both sites offer CV searches, but only CyberSecurityJobsite.com features applicant screening questions.
infosec-jobs.com vs. Technojobs:
While infosec-jobs.com primarily lists cybersecurity roles, Technojobs attracts a wider variety of job seekers throughout the tech industry. Compared to infosec-jobs.com's US$197.00 per post, Technojobs is a costly option, charging £440.00 +VAT per post. Both sites offer CV searches and social media promotion for added visibility.
infosec-jobs.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most popular job boards and advertises various general positions. While infosec-jobs.com also has a wide local reach, it gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring cybersecurity talent. infosec-jobs.com charges US$197.00 per post, whereas a new customer listing on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT.