From £395.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
14, 30, and 60 days.
Bulk posting packs
CV database access
Dedicated account manager
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
CareersinCyber.com helps employers find and hire cybersecurity professionals both locally and abroad. The platform offers a wide variety of job posting packages, and each job post includes social media promotion and a branded company profile page for added visibility.
The job board features a network of around 43,000 skilled candidates and is more affordable than several alternatives, such as CyberSecurityJobsite.com. While it has an international reach, most of CareersinCyber.com's listings are U.K.-based and is a popular choice for local employers.
- The job board advertises a wide range of cybersecurity, IT governance, audit, and technology risk roles at all career levels.
- Each vacancy includes employer branding and is promoted on the site's social media pages.
- The platform offers 14-, 30-, and 60-day job posting plans.
- Listings can be highlighted in the job search results and refreshed to the top of the results weekly for increased visibility.
- Employers can search CareersinCyber.com's CV database for suitable candidates.
- There are bulk posting packs available.
- Vacancies are sent to registered job seekers via daily email alerts.
- Employers can create bespoke recruitment plans with additional branding, targeted HTML emails, and video campaigns.
- The "Hire Guarantee" option ensures that if no hire is made within a month, listings will stay live for another three months.
- CareersinCyber.com does not offer a free plan.
- The job board does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of CareersinCyber.com, there are several handpicked testimonials on its website.
Premium Job - 14 Days
Branded Job - 30 Days
Premium Job - 30 Days
Branded Job - 60 Days
Homepage Job - 30 Days
From £595.00 /mo.
*CareersinCyber.com offers a variety of bulk job posting plans on its pricing page.
CareersinCyber.com vs. CyberSecurityJobsite.com:
While CareersinCyber.com charges £395.00 +VAT for a 14-day listing, a 28-day job post on CyberSecurityJobsite.com costs £575.00 +VAT. Both platforms offer featured listings, a dedicated account manager, and employer branding, but CareersinCyber.com stands out with social media promotion tools.
CareersinCyber.com vs. CW Jobs:
While CareersinCyber.com lists global cybersecurity roles, CW Jobs mainly caters to the local tech industry, which may make the former a better option for targeted hiring efforts. CareersinCyber.com charges £395.00 +VAT per post, while a new customer post on CW Jobs costs £199.00 +VAT. Of the two, only CW Jobs has applicant management tools.
CareersinCyber.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that lists various general roles. By contrast, CareersinCyber.com gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring cybersecurity talent. However, the latter is costlier, charging £395.00 +VAT per post, while a new customer listing on Reed.co.uk costs £89.00 +VAT. Both platforms offer CV searches.