From £575.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Candidate screening questions
CV database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking tools
Email and phone.
CyberSecurityJobsite.com gives employers access to a highly defined audience of cybersecurity professionals throughout the U.K. The job board offers a good selection of hiring tools to easily find and hire talent, such as targeted email alerts, CV searches, and screening questions to filter applications faster.
While the platform is a feature-rich option with a wide local reach, it is significantly costlier than several competitors, such as CareersinCyber.com. It also does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- The job board allows employers to post a wide range of cybersecurity-related positions at all career levels.
- Listings are sent to a large database of registered job seekers via email alerts.
- Premium posts are added to the top of job search results with a highlighted background to stand out from standard listings.
- Employers can search and view candidate CVs.
- The platform allows users to add screening questions to their listings to easily sort and filter applications.
- There are bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- CyberSecurityJobsite.com offers more advanced posting plans with a dedicated account manager and email campaigns.
- Employers can add their company logo to listings or be featured on the site's home page to aid brand awareness.
- CyberSecurityJobsite.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to some niche job boards, the platform is costly.
- The site does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CyberSecurityJobsite.com.
Client Branded Job Posting
10 Branded Job Postings
HTML Targeted Email Campaign
Contact for quote.
CyberSecurityJobsite.com vs. CareersinCyber.com:
CyberSecurityJobsite.com and CareersinCyber.com are both niche job boards that offer CV searches and a variety of featured listings, but the latter also facilitates global postings. Of the two, CyberSecurityJobsite.com is the costlier choice, charging £575.00 +VAT per post, while CareersinCyber.com charges £395.00 +VAT per 14-day post.
CyberSecurityJobsite.com vs. TechFetch:
While TechFetch advertises a wide range of tech roles, CyberSecurityJobsite.com gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring cyber and tech security specialists. CyberSecurityJobsite.com charges £575.00 +VAT per post, but TechFetch does not offer single listing plans, charging US$1,799.00 for its platinum package with bulk postings.
CyberSecurityJobsite.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that lists general roles both locally and abroad. In comparison, CyberSecurityJobsite.com primarily caters to the U.K. cybersecurity job market and may be the better choice for targeted hiring efforts. LinkedIn has a free posting plan, while CyberSecurityJobsite.com charges £575.00 +VAT per post.