From US$299.00 /post.
Discounts for nonprofits
Job email alerts
Job posts listed on Google
Job posts shared on social media
Applicant tracking and candidate matching tools
DailyRemote offers employers a simple and effective way to post remote vacancies across the globe. Once a job is listed on the job board, it is automatically distributed to Google, sent out as an email alert, and shared on X - formerly known as Twitter, as well as LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Job posts can be highlighted or pinned for added exposure.
- Discounts are available for registered 501(c) nonprofit organizations.
- Major companies such as Netflix, IBM, and Amazon have used DailyRemote.
- Jobs are automatically distributed on Google.
- Job email alerts are sent to over 700,000 job seekers.
- Listings are shared on social media.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. Dollars.
- Most of the web traffic originates from the U.S. and India.
- DailyRemote does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database.
- Aside from Google for Jobs, listings are not distributed to other job boards.
- The platform is missing candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- DailyRemote does not offer telephone or live chat support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of DailyRemote.
30-day job post
Highlight your ad
Pin your job to the top
*DailyRemote offers discounts for registered 501(c) nonprofits as well as bulk discounts and monthly subscriptions. Contact the company for more information.
DailyRemote vs. We Work Remotely:
Like DailyRemote, We Work Remotely is an international remote job board for the global remote working community. Of the two, We Work Remotely receives more traffic from the U.K. and higher overall web traffic. Both platforms charge upwards of US$299.00 per post, which includes job email alerts and distribution on social media.
DailyRemote vs. FlexJobs:
Where DailyRemote charges US$299.00 for a single post, FlexJobs charges US$399.00 per month for unlimited job postings and unlimited CV searches. FlexJobs also has significant web traffic from the U.K., whereas most of the traffic to DailyRemote originates from the U.S. and India.
DailyRemote vs. Remote.co:
Remote.co is a popular remote job board in Europe, the U.K., and the U.S. Unlike DailyRemote, the platform offers free job postings but lacks features such as email alerts and social media sharing. DailyRemote includes these features in their posting price of US$299.00; however, the site receives significantly less web traffic than Remote.co.