From US$299.00 /post.
Discounts for nonprofits
Job email alerts
Job posts listed on Google
Job posts shared on social media
Applicant tracking and candidate matching tools
DailyRemote offers employers a simple and effective way to post remote vacancies across the globe. Once a job is listed on the job board, it is automatically distributed to Google, sent out as an email alert, and shared on X - formerly known as Twitter, as well as LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Job posts can be highlighted or pinned for added exposure.
- Discounts are available for registered 501(c) nonprofit organizations.
- Major companies such as Netflix, IBM, and Amazon have used DailyRemote.
- Jobs are automatically distributed on Google.
- Job email alerts are sent to over 700,000 job seekers.
- Listings are shared on social media.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. Dollars.
- DailyRemote does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a resume database.
- Aside from Google for Jobs, listings are not distributed to other job boards.
- The platform is missing candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- DailyRemote does not offer telephone or live chat support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of DailyRemote.
30-day job post
Highlight your ad
Pin your job to the top
*DailyRemote offers discounts for registered 501(c) nonprofits as well as bulk discounts and monthly subscriptions. Contact the company for more information.
DailyRemote vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely and DailyRemote both charge US$299.00 for a basic job post that includes distribution to social media and job email alerts. Both platforms offer additional paid features to increase exposure; however, We Work Remotely is far more popular than DailyRemote with more than five times the global web traffic.
DailyRemote vs. FlexJobs:
Unlike DailyRemote, FlexJobs offers unlimited job postings and unlimited resume searches for a monthly subscription price of US$399.00. DailyRemote charges upwards of US$299.00 per post but does not have a resume database. Of the two, FlexJobs receives more international traffic, although both sites receive most of their web traffic from the U.S.
DailyRemote vs. Jobspresso:
Both DailyRemote and Jobspresso charge US$299.00 for a basic job post. On Jobspresso, listings are live for 90 days and include access to the resume database. DailyRemote does not offer resume access and listings are only live for 30 days. While neither platform is popular in Australia, DailyRemote receives more web traffic than Jobspresso.