*Selecting the Premium option redirects users to their partner network site, We Work Remotely, to advertise job(s) there as well.
Basic vs. Premium Comparison:
Number of Listings
Job Shared in Facebook Community
Promoted on Partner Sites
letsworkremotely affords Australian employers the ability to target flexible Australian talent interested in remote work, despite not having a presence in Australia or a dedicated Australian jobs page.
A job search using the keyword "Australia" currently yields over 160 remote jobs. A local site, such as SEEK currently yields nearly 8,000 jobs for the keywords "remote work."
- Trusted local job boards, such as SEEK, start their pricing at A$225.00 +GST per job post, making letsworkremotely the more affordable and niche choice.
- All candidates are vetted before they are hired to ensure top quality.
- letsworkremotely offers access to learning material, such as remote tools, tips, and resources.
- Employers have entry to a large community of remote workers and digital nomads through their Facebook groups.
- The company offers training and preparation for a new remote hire.
- letsworkremotely offers consults on employees who transition from office-based to working remotely.
- Popular Australian job boards, such as CareerOne, have free job posting options, and are far better at targeting Australian talent.
- The only way Australians can use the site to find remote work is by searching "Australia" or an Australian city in the keyword box, making it difficult for employers to target local workers.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- letsworkremotely does not have any free posting options for businesses.
- The company can only be contacted via email.
We were unable to find reviews for letsworkremotely.
How to Post a Job on letsworkremotely:
Four easy steps for posting a job on letsworkremotely.
Posting a job on letsworkremotely.
Go to letsworkremotely.com.
Navigate to the letsworkremotely home page.
Click on the "POST JOB $29" button.
The "POST JOB $29" button sits in orange in the middle of the home page.
Select a posting option.
Choose between the Basic and Premium plans. Choosing Premium will redirect you to their partner network site, We Work Remotely.
Fill in your job details.
Include information such as your company name, job post title, and job description. In the "Location Requirements?" field, type in "Australia." Click on "Submit and Pay" and wait for your job post to be reviewed and approved. This concludes the posting process.
letsworkremotely vs. SEEK:
While not strictly a remote job board, SEEK can be used to advertise remote working positions by including the word "remote" in the job title or description. SEEK is a local Australian job board with prices that start at A$225.00 +GST per job post, while letsworkremotely has no strong presence in Australia and costs US$29.00 per job post.
letsworkremotely vs. Jora:
Local Australian job board Jora is not a dedicated remote job board but employers can list jobs as remote by including the words "remote work" in their job titles or descriptions. Jora's pricing starts at A$500.00 +GST per month, compared to letsworkremotely's starting price of US$29.00. Jora is better at targeting Australian workers.
letsworkremotely vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely, a popular global remote job board lets job seekers find jobs by location, making it easier to reach local talent. We Work Remotely also has a larger reach (over 2.5 million) than letsworkremotely, but it has more costly plans too, (starting at US$59.00 per job highlight).
What is letsworkremotely?
letsworkremotely is a job board that connects employers with job seekers looking for remote work. letsworkremotely offers employment opportunities across a range of industries as well as access to one of the largest online communities of remote workers around the world.
How much does letsworkremotely cost?
letsworkremotely's pricing ranges from US$29.00 to US$299.00, with each listing lasting for 30 days.