Leeds Trinity University launched Careers+Placements as an employment platform to assist businesses in hiring qualified talent directly from the university. With its free job listing services, the job board provides affordable access to a large applicant pool that's interested in volunteer work, apprenticeships, part-time and full-time work, and internships.
- The platform is 100% free for employers to post vacancies and create company profiles.
- For employers looking to advertise volunteer and part-time work, Careers+Placements offers the best exposure.
- The university has a placement program that will help employers looking to invest in new talent.
- Employers can choose to post a job ad on TargetConnect, a job board that advertises across multiple U.K. universities.
- Careers+Placements is available to current students and alumni of the university.
- Employers can work with the university to attend networking events and book tables at career fairs.
- The company profile includes a logo to help employers appear reputable.
- Applications can be emailed to the platform or directly to the employer.
- The job board is only visible to students and alumni of the university.
- The platform is missing robust applicant tracking tools, a CV database, and social media sharing.
- All job ads must be in line with graduate programs and/or courses provided by the university.
We were unable to find employer reviews of Careers+Placements online.
It's free to post a job advertisement on Careers+Placements.
Careers+Placements vs. University of Leeds Careers Centre:
While both platforms advertise jobs to their students, Careers+Placements offers a more straightforward job board that includes free job ads and basic applicant tracking features. In comparison, the University of Leeds Careers Centre has more limitations to posting, as employers seeking casual and volunteer workers will have to register with Joblink instead.
Careers+Placements vs. Find a job:
Both Careers+Placements and Find a job are affordable platforms that offer free job postings. However, while Careers+Placements only advertises vacancies to students and alumni from Leeds Trinity University, Find a job advertises jobs across the U.K. That said, employers looking to invest in their candidate pool will find Careers+Placements' targeted approach the best option.
Careers+Placements vs. Jobstoday:
The notable difference between Careers+Placements and Jobstoday is their pricing options, with the latter's entry-level plan costing £99.00 +VAT. In comparison, Careers+Placements is a 100% free platform that will work best for employers based in Leeds. However, Jobstoday offers good exposure throughout Yorkshire thanks to its job distribution to multiple outlets.