Broadbean does not readily disclose its pricing on its website. Interested users can request a demo of their services, or get in touch with the team by email or phone.
Established in London in 2001, Broadbean's industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) has helped clients source and place professionals from a range of industries for over 20 years. The organization is a subsidiary of CareerBuilder, one of the world's largest employment platforms.
Headquartered in London, the platform features a dedicated U.K. portal that has been used by over 9,000 clients, including prominent companies, such as PageGroup, Save the Children, and Newcross Healthcare.
- Job posts can be distributed to over 7000 job boards in 100 countries.
- The platform offers simultaneous multi-posting to websites, job boards, search engines, and social media networks.
- Broadbean is integrated with 120 applicant tracking and customer relationship management systems.
- The company offers global support teams, training, and account management services.
- Their Search product provides access to multiple CV databases.
- The platform offers both pay-for-duration and pay-for-performance job postings.
- The company is headquartered in London and offers dedicated account managers.
- The site features a dedicated U.K. portal for local employers and job seekers.
- The platform offers a mobile app.
- Broadbean's pricing is not listed on the website.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly from the website and must contact the Broadbean team for job posting assistance.
Broadbean received a 3.8/5-star rating on G2 based on 26 reviews. Clients cited the platform's ease of use and job distribution functionality as the main highlights.
How to Post a Job on Broadbean:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Broadbean.
Posting a job on Broadbean.
Navigate to the job board.
Go to Broadbean's home page and click on "Job Boards" in the main menu.
Request a demo.
In the top-right corner, click on "REQUEST A DEMO." Then, fill in the online form with your personal contact details. Once complete, click on "Request a Demo."
A Broadbean consultant will contact you to discuss their recruitment products and solutions.
Broadbean vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is a popular job board in the U.K. that attracts millions of job seekers every month. While employers in the U.K. may benefit from Totaljobs' targeted local audience, the site lacks the software integrations that Broadbean offers, such as applicant tracking system integration and distribution to thousands of partner job boards.
Broadbean vs. Reed.co.uk:
Both Reed.co.uk and Broadbean are U.K.-based companies that offer local support. Reed.co.uk only caters to the U.K. job market, while Broadbean serves a global audience and has a dedicated U.K. portal. This gives local employers access to a far larger audience. In addition, Broadbean offers greater exposure through its network of job boards.
Broadbean vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the world's most popular job boards. Both platforms serve a global audience and offer flexible pricing for job posts, although Indeed also offers free job postings, unlike Broadbean. Together with its larger audience of some 250 million unique visitors each month, Indeed is the better option for employers on a tight budget.
Jun 01, 2001
189 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SH
What is Broadbean in recruitment?
Broadbean is a recruitment platform that offers a variety of software products, including job postings that are syndicated to over 7,000 partner job boards.
Is Broadbean an ATS?
Broadbean is not an ATS. It is a recruitment platform that boasts the world's largest network of job boards and ATS/CRM integrations.
What is Aplitrak?
Aplitrak is Broadbean's application for simultaneous job distribution to their network of job boards, websites, social media channels, and recruitment agencies.
What does it cost to post a job on Broadbean?
Broadbean does not disclose its pricing online. You can request a demo of their services, or get in touch with the team by email or phone.