BEVA members can advertise vacancies for free. Pricing information for placements by nonmembers is not readily available on its website. Interested individuals should contact the company via email for more information.
The BEVA is a British organization aimed at the improvement of equine medical care. It offers a variety of resources for horse lovers, such as bursaries and internships for students as well as a job board for employers to find employees that are passionate about the equine sector.
The BEVA provides a platform for the equine veterinary community to discuss and exchange ideas on the management, health, and welfare of horses. Locums can also offer their services on the site.
- Employer branding can be added to job ads.
- The job board gives employers access to a community of 3,000 equine veterinary professionals.
- Employers can manage their job postings from a user-friendly dashboard.
- The platform hosts a database of available locums.
- The BEVA job board is available to both members and nonmembers of the BEVA.
- The site does not make pricing information for nonmember listings readily available on the website.
- The job board is quite basic and does not offer additional hiring tools, such as CV searches or applicant tracking.
- Listings are not distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of BEVA's job board.
How to Post a Job on BEVA:
Employers interested in placing a job ad on the BEVA job board can do so by sending an email to the BEVA team with their request.
BEVA vs. NAVC Retriever:
NAVC Retriever and the BEVA both advertise equine-related permanent, temporary, and student roles. While NAVC Retriever has an algorithm that links candidates from its CV database with vacancies, the BEVA does not feature access to a CV database. Neither platform discloses its pricing online.
BEVA vs. Veterinary Jobs Marketplace:
While the BEVA is a U.K.-based job board, Veterinary Jobs Marketplace advertises vacancies throughout Europe. Unlike the BEVA, Veterinary Jobs Marketplace offers multiple posting packages with a selection of attractive features, including social media sharing, one-to-one outreach to prospects, and the inclusion of weekly emails.
BEVA vs. VetClick:
While BEVA primarily caters to the equine sector, VetClick lists a wider variety of veterinary roles. BEVA's pricing is not readily available on its website, but VetClick charges £30.00 +VAT per post. Of the two, only VetClick offers candidate matching and social media promotion tools.
How much does it cost to post a job on the BEVA job board?
BEVA members can advertise vacancies for free. Pricing information for nonmembers is not readily available on the website. Interested employers should contact BEVA via email for more information.
How do I delete or edit a job post on the BEVA job board?
No information on deleting or amending job posts on the BEVA job site is provided. For more information, send an email to the administrators of the site.