BEVA members can advertise vacancies for free. Pricing information for placements by nonmembers is not readily available on the website. Interested individuals should contact the company for more information.
The BEVA is a British organization aimed at the improvement of equine medical care. They offer a variety of resources for horse-lovers, such as bursaries and internships for students as well as a job board for employers to find employees that are passionate about horses.
The BEVA provides a platform for the equine veterinary community to discuss and exchange ideas on the management, health, and welfare of horses. Locums can also offer their services on the site.
- Employer branding can be added to job ads.
- The job board links employers to a community of 3,000 equine veterinary professionals.
- The portal has a user-friendly employer dashboard for job postings.
- The platform hosts a database of available locums.
- The job board is available to members and nonmembers of the BEVA.
- The site does not make pricing information for job postings by nonmembers readily available on the website.
- No candidate screening service or resume database collection is offered.
- Job posts are limited to the BEVA job board and are not shared with other job boards or social media sites.
BEVA received a 5-star rating on Facebook based on the feedback of six people. Reviewers commented on Beva's excellent knowledge and information-sharing abilities.
How to Post a Job on BEVA:
Users interested in placing a job ad on the BEVA job board can do so by sending an email to the BEVA with their request.
BEVA vs. NAVC Retriever:
Both NAVC Retriever and the BEVA help employers find permanent, temporary, or student employees. While NAVC Retriever has an algorithm that links candidates from its resume database with vacancies, the BEVA does not have a resume database. NAVC Retriever also notifies candidates of possible matches.
BEVA vs. Vet & Pet Jobs:
While the BEVA is a British job board, Vet & Pet Jobs advertises vacancies from the U.K. and Europe. Unlike the BEVA, Vet & Pet Jobs offer multiple posting packages with a selection of attractive features, including social media distribution, one-to-one outreach to prospects, and the inclusion in weekly emails.
What is the BEVA?
The BEVA is a specialized website for veterinarians and other staff members that work with horses. It hosts a job board where job seekers and employers can connect.
How much does it cost to post a job on the BEVA job board?
How do I create an account with the BEVA?
It is unclear if you need to create an account with BEVA before you can post a job ad. More information can be requested by email.
How do I delete or edit a job post on the BEVA job board?
No information on deleting or amending job posts on the BEVA job site is provided. For more information, send an email to the administrators of the site.