Number of Days Featured
5 Job Listings
Job of the Week
10 Job Listings
Above the Law does not provide pricing in pounds.
Above the Law has very high fees to post on their site, despite their job posts being sparse. There are ample resources available for law professionals with a directory of firms. While employers are able to post legal jobs based in the U.K., there aren't any U.K. jobs being advertised on the site at the moment.
- Listings are sorted by level of qualification, city, and job type.
- There is a resource center with tips for employers as well as law professionals.
- There is a directory for firms and law schools with detailed information about revenue and client ratings.
- Employers in the U.K. can reach an international audience of legal professionals.
- There are no U.K. vacancies advertised on the platform at this time.
- No local contact details.
- Local job boards like reed.co.uk and CV-Library offer more comprehensive job posting options at a comparable price.
- Pricing is in USD only.
- The site features a list of the top law firms that was last updated in 2018, showing that the site has neglected some of its areas of information.
- There is also a lack of information about the site's audience size, which influences whether a company might want to list jobs on the site.
- The cost to post jobs on this site is incredibly high, especially given that there is no information about their audience size.
- Local job boards like reed.co.uk and CV-Library are better options.
There are no online reviews of Above the Law's job listings service. However, over 70,000 people follow the Above the Law Facebook page and the page has almost 67,000 likes.
How to Post a Job on Above the Law:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Above the Law.
Posting a Job on Above the Law.
Go to abovethelaw.com.
Go to the Above the Law home page.
Click on "Job Listings."
Hover over "CAREER CENTER" to open a dropdown menu. From the menu, select "Job Listings."
Select "POST A JOB."
The "POST A JOB" button is easy to find. It's highlighted in blue on the right side of the page.
Fill in your job details.
Add the specifications of your job post on this page. Include things like the title, description, category, location, and more. When you're done, click "PREVIEW" before submitting your job post.
Above the Law
Starting at US$200.00.
Law firm directory
Law school directory
Filters for location and job type
Above the Law vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is trusted and well-established in the U.K., with 160,000 job applications coming in each day, while Above the Law offers few features job boards offer and does not have a significant reach in the region. This makes its US$200.00 starting price for a standard job post hard to rationalize.
Above the Law vs. CV-Library:
At £75.00 CV-Library for a job post, CV-Library is cheaper than Above the Law. It also offers more features and an accessible database of 14 million CVs. Above the Law is predominantly a legal magazine and offers none of the features job boards offer. It is also unclear whether the site has much of a foothold in the region yet.
Above the Law vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is one of the U.K.'s leading job boards. It has millions of monthly visitors and offers many features. Its £74.00 starting price is hard to beat. Above the Law’s starting price of US$200.00 is more expensive, and there is no guarantee your job ads will be reaching many people in the U.K.
Above the Law
Jan 01, 2006
611 Broadway, Suite 907D New York, NY 10012
What does it cost to post on Above the Law?
Above the Law's pricing starts at US$200.00 for a post that is featured for 45 days.
Is Above the Law worth the money?
Because the site has not released information about its monthly user numbers, it is unclear whether the price for posting is justified. There are also no U.K.-based vacancies being advertised on the site, suggesting that Above the Law has not made a significant impact on employers in the region.
Is Above the Law legit?
Yes, Above the Law is a legitimate law job board and law news website.
What are some alternatives to Above the Law?
What is Above the Law U.K.?
Above the Law U.K. is a legal news website employers can use to post legal job listings.