From $335.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
STLtoday.com is a popular news and information hub for the St. Louis region. The website receives an average of 27,000 visits per month making it a good resource for employers who want to post their job opportunities.
Posting a job on the job board is quite costly compared to local competitors, however, this does include distribution to partner networks and promotion on social media.
- Job posts are distributed on STLtoday.com's network of employment websites.
- The STLtoday website receives over 27,000 site visits every month.
- All new job posts are shared on social media channels.
- STLtoday.com uses programmatic marketing and predictive analytics for precision targeting of your advert.
- Fourteen-day refreshes ensure that your listing rises to the top of the job board every 14 days.
- Employers can choose to purchase featured ads.
- Listings can be bolded to make them stand out on the job board.
- The platform includes applicant tracking tools.
- There are no free job posting options.
- The job board is costly compared to local competitors.
- There is no candidate resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the STLtoday.com job board.
How to Post a Job on the STLtoday.com Job Board:
Six easy steps for posting a job on the STLtoday.com job board.
Posting a job on the STLtoday.com job board.
Click on "Post a Job Now."
Navigate to the STLtoday.com jobs page and click on the "Post a Job" button located in the top-right corner of the page.
Choose a package.
Read through each package description and choose one that meets your budget and hiring needs by clicking on the "Post a job now" button.
Enter your email address.
Add your email address into the pop-up box that appears and click on the "Continue" button.
Create your job post.
Enter your job title, description, and more, then click on the blue "Continue" button in the bottom-right corner of the page.
Review your order.
Confirm that the details of your job post and payment are correct and click on "Continue."
Pay for your job post.
Add your payment details and click on the "Post Job" button in the bottom-right corner of the page. This concludes the process.
STLtoday.com vs. MidMoCareers.com:
MidMoCareers.com and STLtoday.com are reasonably priced options, with the former starting at $299.00 and the latter at $335.00 per post. Both platforms have applicant tracking tools for streamlining the hiring process, but only MidMoCareers.com has a candidate resume database. Both distribute jobs to major job boards for better reach.
STLtoday.com vs. MoJobs:
MoJobs is a free job posting site, compared to STLtoday.com's starting price of $335.00 per post. A higher price affords employers access to a large audience of job seekers to advertise to, but MoJobs offers employers access to a searchable candidate resume database, a feature missing from STLtoday.com's services.
STLtoday.com vs. KCJOBS.com:
At $25.00 per job post, KCJOBS.com is significantly more affordable than STLtoday.com. Neither platform offers a searchable candidate resume database, but only STLtoday.com distributes jobs to partner job boards for increased exposure. Ads on STLtoday.com last for 30 days compared to KCJOBS.com's 60 days.