SMPS Career Center
From $129.00 /internship post for members and from $199.00 /internship post for nonmembers.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
SMPS Career Center gives employers access to a highly targeted audience of marketing professionals in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries across the U.S. The job board also offers a range of useful features, including a searchable resume database and job post distribution to other sites, by email, and on social media.
While internship postings are more affordable than on some other sites, SMPS Career Center's standard job postings are costlier than several niche competitors, including the AMA Job Board, MarketingHire, and AAMP job board.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- The site offers job post distribution to other sites, by email, and on social media.
- Employers can choose job posting durations of up to 60 days.
- Members receive discounted rates on job posting plans.
- Company logos can be added to job postings to aid brand awareness.
- Job postings and resume searches can be conveniently managed from an online dashboard.
- Additional upgrades are available at checkout.
- The site features a searchable resume database.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site doesn't offer advanced hiring tools, such as a candidate matching service.
- Only the higher-tiered job posting plans include job distribution to other sites, by email, and on social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SMPS Career Center.
30 Day Internship Posting
30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Job Posting + Marketing Job Board Network
5 Pack of Job Flash Emails and Postings
5 Pack of Premium Job Flash Emails and Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*Additional upgrades are available during the job posting process.
SMPS Career Center vs. AMA Job Board:
While SMPS Career Center and AMA Job Board both cater to the marketing employment market in the U.S. and offer a similar selection of job posting plans, the latter is more affordable. Both platforms have an attractive feature profile that includes a resume database, job post distribution, and social media promotion.
SMPS Career Center vs. MarketingHire:
MarketingHire is more affordable than SMPS Career Center but offers fewer job posting plans. Both sites feature a resume database and offer bulk discounts. However, Unlike SMPS Career Center, MarketingHire offers a job posting videos package. SMPS Career Center, on the other hand, offers email blasts, which MarketingHire lacks.
SMPS Career Center vs. AAMP Job Board:
The AAMP job board and SMPS Career Center both target marketers in the U.S. and offer several job posting plans, a searchable resume database, and multiple job post upgrade options. While the former has a lower starting price per post, it attracts fewer website visitors.