Digital Marketing Jobs
From $125.00 /post.
30 and 45 days.
Bulk job posting plans
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Local customer support
Digital Marketing Jobs is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of digital marketing, content, SEO, e-commerce, and PR vacancies at all career levels. Employers benefit from an extended reach via the platform's social media promotion, banner advertising, and job distribution services.
The platform's local postings appear on the U.S. website. While less feature-rich than some competitors, such as MarketingHire, the job board gives companies a targeted approach to hiring local talent.
- The platform offers both 30- and 45-day job post durations.
- There are bulk job posting plans available at discounted rates for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings are shared to the platform's Facebook page for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to vacancies to aid brand awareness.
- The Featured Job package distributes listings to the site's network of partner job boards.
- The platform has a sister site in the U.K. for employers interested in global hiring.
- Vacancies can be highlighted and added to the top of job search results to reach more job seekers.
- Digital Marketing Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks access to a resume database, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Digital Marketing Jobs.
Single Job Ad
Featured Job Ad
Digital Marketing Jobs vs. MarketingHire:
Digital Marketing Jobs and MarketingHire have a similar feature profile, offering enhanced listings, job distribution, and social media promotion. While Digital Marketing Jobs charges $125.00 per post, MarketingHire's job posting plans start at $225.00 for members and $325.00 for nonmembers.
Digital Marketing Jobs vs. SMPS Career Center:
Of the two, Digital Marketing Jobs is the more affordable choice, charging $125.00 per post, while SMPS Career Center charges $129.00 for a member internship post and $199.00 for nonmembers. Both sites offer employer branding, but only Digital Marketing Jobs features job distribution.
Digital Marketing Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known general job board with a global reach. In comparison, Digital Marketing Jobs primarily lists marketing roles, making it the better choice for targeted hiring. However, Indeed is the budget-friendlier choice, thanks to its free job posting plan, whereas Digital Marketing Jobs charges $125.00 per post.
DV Group Limited
Jan 01, 2016
22 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PD United Kingdom
What is Digital Marketing Jobs?
Digital Marketing Jobs is a niche job board that connects employers with skilled digital marketers, content creators, SEO specialists, and social media managers throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Digital Marketing Jobs?
Digital Marketing Jobs' pricing starts at $125.00 for a single listing.