Screenhub is a leading job portal for job seekers and employers in the Australian film and television industry. Company members use Screenhub to promote their vacancies, events, and services to the film community.
A$160.00 /an ex. GST
A$280.00 /an ex. GST
A$450.00 /an ex. GST
How to Post a Job on Screenhub:
- On the Screenhub homepage, hover over Jobs and select "Advertise a job" on the drop-down menu.
- Select the job posting option you would like to purchase and click "Continue."
- Fill in the online form, including your job details, description, etc. and click "Continue."
- Preview your job ad and make any changes as required.
- Pay for your listing and publish your vacancy.
Number of Employees
61 (03) 9605 3800
Level 3, 33 Guildford Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000
How can I create a Screenhub account?
To create a Screenhub account to post a job, click "Sign Up" in the top right corner of their homepage. On the next page, select "Industry" and then "Review Plans" under "Recruit." Select your preferred payment plan and click "Sign Up." Complete the online registration form, entering your personal details and billing information, and click "Confirm."
How can I edit a Screenhub job posting?
From your Screenhub dashboard, select "Jobs" on the menu bar. Select the job posting you would like to edit. Update your posting and click "Publish" at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete a Screenhub job posting?
From your Screenhub dashboard, select "Jobs" on the menu bar. Select the job posting you would like to remove and click the "Delete" button next to the posting.