From $275.00 /post.
Resume database access
Job board syndication
MarylandJobNetwork.com is a comprehensive job board serving the state of Maryland. It has a wide range of price points that appeal to small and large businesses. Its suite of candidate management tools makes the recruiting process simple and frictionless, and employer profile pages make it easy for candidates to interact with companies.
- There are price points for every kind of hiring budget.
- Jobs posted on MarylandJobNetwork.com get sent to their network of more than 600 job boards, giving jobs greater exposure.
- More than 15 million job seekers use their family of job boards every month.
- Candidate management and applicant tracking tools streamline the hiring process.
- Company profiles and an employer branding site make it easy to stand out and showcase your company to prospective candidates.
- Employers can advertise jobs to a diversity network of over 15,000 community-based organizations, to source diverse workers.
- Social media integration makes it easy to point job seekers to your social platforms.
- Access to a candidate resume database is unrestricted and unlimited.
- Featured tags highlight your job posts and make them appear at the top of job boards.
- Large corporations that want more recruiting power can purchase a subscription.
- The job board's focus on the state of Maryland makes it a better choice for finding local talent.
- MarylandJobNetwork.com is a more affordable option than rival job boards The Baltimore Sun and Capital Gazette Jobs.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Employers can only access the candidate resume database with a recruiting subscription.
MarylandJobNetwork.com does not have a Better Business Bureau accreditation and we were unable to find customer reviews of the job board.
30-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
MarylandJobNetwork.com vs. The Baltimore Sun:
The Baltimore Sun charges companies $400.00 per job post compared to MarylandJobNetwork.com's $275.00, but the advantages of a higher price are not that evident. Both job boards give listings plenty of exposure on multiple job boards. The Baltimore Sun does include job posts in their print newspaper with a circulation of nearly 500,000 people.
MarylandJobNetwork.com vs. Capital Gazette Jobs:
For $371.29, a job post on the Capital Gazette Jobs gets you featured in their print newspaper and sent to multiple job boards at once, while MarylandJobNetwork.com achieves a similar reach at a lower cost. MarylandJobNetwork.com has useful candidate management tools that suit large companies that want more recruiting power, while its rival does not.
MarylandJobNetwork.com vs. Maryland Nonprofits Career Center:
Maryland Nonprofits Career Center is a niche job board that advertises jobs in the nonprofit space, while MarylandJobNetwork.com is a general job board. Maryland Nonprofits Career Center offers members free postings for up to 60 days, while MarylandJobNetwork.com starts at $275.00 per post. Use the former if you want to target nonprofit workers.