$149.00 + $100.00 /post
10 Jobs Package
*Employers interested in the platform's job fair packages, recruit blast tools, or recruitment branding packages should fill out the online contact form to request a quote.
LasVegasJobs.com is a job board where employers can post general vacancies and connect with local job seekers. The platform offers a wide range of recruitment solutions, such as access to job fairs, resume searches, banner advertising, and targeted listings, to help employers find, attract, and hire qualified candidates quickly and easily.
While LasVegasJobs.com is an affordable option for employers in search of local talent, the platform lacks certain key services, including account management and candidate matching tools.
- LasVegasJobs.com lists jobs from numerous industries, including finance, construction, design, and healthcare, among others.
- The platform offers multiple job plans and recruitment packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can opt to upgrade their listing to a "Featured Job" for increased exposure.
- The company hosts several job fairs throughout the year, giving employers access to over 5,000 job seekers.
- Employers can manage listings and applications from their company dashboard.
- The platform offers resume searches for employers to connect with relevant candidates.
- The "Recruit Blast" package sends listings to over 200,000 registered job seekers via targeted emails.
- Screening questions can be added to job posts to filter candidates.
- LasVegasJobs.com does not offer a free job posting plan or trial.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
- Job seekers need to create an account with the site before they can view your vacancy.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LasVegasJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on LasVegasJobs.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on LasVegasJobs.com.
Posting a Job on LasVegasJobs.com.
Go to LasVegasJobs.com
On the home page, click on "Looking to Hire?" and select "Post Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
Choose a job posting package.
Choose between the single and bulk job posting plans. Then, click on "Buy Now" next to the applicable heading.
On the next page, select the quantity of job posts you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add to Cart."
If you have a promo code, add it to the applicable field. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Checkout."
Create an employer account.
A pop-up login message will appear. Select "Registration," "Employer," and fill out the online form. Once you're ready, click on "Register."
You'll be redirected to your dashboard. Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post a listing.
LasVegasJobs.com vs. Employ Nevada:
Like LasVegasJobs.com, Employ Nevada helps employers hire local talent. While LasVegasJobs.com charges $149.00 per job post, Employ Nevada offers a free job posting service, making it more budget-friendly. Both platforms offer resume searches but Employ Nevada is available in Spanish, which might be the better option for bilingual hiring.
LasVegasJobs.com vs. Alliance For Nevada Nonprofits (ANN):
While LasVegasJobs.com and ANN both serve the local job market, the latter platform specializes in advertising nonprofit jobs. While nonmembers pay $100.00 for a post on ANN, LasVegasJobs.com charges $149.00 per job post. Both platforms offer resume searches, banner advertising, and featured listings.
LasVegasJobs.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with both free and paid job posting plans available. In comparison, LasVegasJobs.com lists general vacancies but only offers paid job posting packages. Both platforms offer resume searches and promoted listings, but Indeed has a larger reach than LasVegasJobs.com, catering to over 199 million more candidates.
What is LasVegasJobs.com?
LasVegasJobs.com is a local job board that helps employers find and attract qualified candidates in a range of industries throughout Las Vegas, Nevada.
What does it cost to post a job on LasVegasJobs.com?
LasVegasJobs.com's pricing starts at $149.00 per job post. The platform also offers a featured listing, as well as a bulk job posting plan.
How do I create an account on LasVegasJobs.com?
- Navigate to LasVegasJobs.com's home page.
- Click on "Looking to Hire?" and select "Employer Sign Up."
- Fill out the online form and click on "Register."
How do I delete my job post from LasVegasJobs.com?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "MY ACCOUNT" and select "My Jobs."
- Choose the job you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."