Job Bank allows employers to post positions for free. It does not offer a paid or sponsored tier.
How to Post a Job on Job Bank:
- Go to www.jobbank.gc.ca
- Sign into your Job Bank for Employers Account.
- On the dashboard, select Create New Job Posting.
- Enter your job title.
- Enter job details, including location, salary, benefits etc.
- Add required skills and education.
- Select how job seekers can apply.
- Review your posting and click on Save and Advertise.
Canadian Digital Service
Number of Employees
219 Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, ON K1P 5J6, Canada
How can I edit my Job Bank job posting?
Log in to Job Bank for Employers. From your Dashboard, click on the checkbox beside the job you would like to edit. Click on the “Edit” button above the list of job postings. Edit your job posting and proceed to preview. Click the “Save and advertise” button in the bottom right corner of the page.
How can I delete my Job Bank job posting?
From your dashboard, select delete beside the job you would like deleted.
How can I create a Job Bank account?
On the Job Bank website, select "Recruit and hire" under Employers. Click the "Post a job" button. After reading the instructions on the next page, click "Proceed." From there you'll need to enter a username, password, and your business payroll number to authenticate your account.