From $197.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting packs
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
infosec-jobs.com primarily caters to the global cybersecurity sector and provides employers with a highly defined pool of candidates at all career levels. The platform offers social media promotion and targeted job email alerts for added visibility, as well as a searchable resume database.
The job board is a valuable resource for employers with targeted hiring needs and is more affordable than several alternatives, such as CareersinCyber.com. However, the platform lacks job ad distribution, applicant tracking, and candidate matching tools.
- The platform gives employers access to a niche network of cybersecurity professionals globally.
- infosec-jobs.com offers bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings are promoted on the platform's social media pages and relevant online communities for added exposure.
- Employers can purchase a subscription to access and download candidate profiles.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add direct links to their job posts to drive applicants to their career site or applicant tracking system.
- Vacancies are sent to registered job seekers via email alerts.
- The job board is more affordable than other niche platforms.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- infosec-jobs.com lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of infosec-jobs.com.
Single Job Posting
5 Jobs Package
10 Jobs Package
20 Jobs Package
Talent Access Subscription
infosec-jobs.com vs. CareersinCyber.com:
infosec-jobs.com and CareersinCyber.com both cater to the global cybersecurity sector and offer resume search services. However, CareersinCyber.com is the costlier option, charging $495.00 per 14-day post, while infosec-jobs.com charges $197.00 for a 30-day post. Of the two, CareersinCyber.com has a wide variety of featured listings on offer.
infosec-jobs.com vs. CyberSN:
While infosec-jobs.com and CyberSN both advertise a range of cybersecurity roles, the latter is the more affordable choice with a free job posting service. In comparison, infosec-jobs.com charges $197.00 per post. Of the two, only CyberSN features a job description builder, candidate matching tools, and talent retention support.
infosec-jobs.com vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network with a free job posting plan for employers wanting to connect with job seekers in a wide variety of industries. By contrast, infosec-jobs.com gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring cybersecurity talent, but only offers paid packages that start at $197.00 per post.