Featured job ads
Resume database access
Job post distribution
Employ Georgia gives employers access to a job seeker audience across the state of Georgia and offers a free job posting and resume search service. Employers can manage their job ads from an employer dashboard and control how they want candidates to apply to their job ads. However, the site does not offer job post enhancements or job distribution.
- It is free to post jobs on Employ Georgia.
- Job postings automatically expire after 30 days but can be extended up to 180 days.
- A company logo can be added to job postings.
- Employers can access a resume database to search for candidates that suit their job post requirements.
- Job ads and resume searches can be managed from an online dashboard.
- Employers can set up their screening preferences.
- There is no featured job posting option.
- The site does not offer advanced hiring tools, such as a built-in applicant tracking system and employer branding solutions.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Employ Georgia.
It is free to post a job on Employ Georgia.
How to Post a Job on Employ Georgia:
To post a job on Employ Georgia, employers must first create an account. A FEIN is required for the account creation and only once the account has been approved by the Georgia Department of Labor will any posted jobs be visible to job seekers.
Employ Georgia vs. Atlanta Job Post:
Employ Georgia and Atlanta Job Post are both free local employment sites. While Employ Georgia caters to a state-wide audience, Atlanta Job Post is primarily aimed at users in Atlanta. Unlike Employ Georgia, Atlanta Job Post does not let employers include their company logo in job postings.
Employ Georgia vs. MetroAtlantaJobs.com:
As a completely free resource, Employ Georgia is budget-friendlier than MetroAtlantaJobs.com, which has a starting price of $275.00 per job post. However, MetroAtlantaJobs.com offers a more impressive range of tools and features, including a built-in applicant tracking system, analytics tools, and employer branding solutions.
Employ Georgia vs. Craigslist:
While Employ Georgia and Craigslist both offer free resume searches, only Employ Georgia also offers free job postings. Craigslist, in contrast, charges between $10.00 and $35.00 per job post in Georgia, varying by location. Employ Georgia also offers resources related to the labor market and workforce development, which Craigslist doesn't.