CodementorX is a community-based freelance platform that allows you to hire pre-vetted freelance developers across the US. The platform can match your company with top candidates within 48 hours.
Employers pay the developer's fee of between $60.00 - $100.00+ per hour, which includes the platform fee.
How to Post a Job on CodementorX:
- Sign in to your Codementor account and follow the prompts.
- Briefly describe your job in the block provided.
- Enter your phone number to schedule a call with a Codementor representative.
- Codementor will then arrange interviews between you and the shortlisted candidates.
- Once you've made your decision, an engagement manager will be assigned to take care of the paperwork and payment.
CodementorX Key Information Table:
Palo Alto, CA
Number of Employees
555 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, California 94301
How can I edit/delete a job posting on CodementorX?
If you need to change or delete your job listing, contact your engagement manager.
How can I create an account on CodementorX?
Click "Sign Up" in the top right corner of the homepage and fill in the required fields.