CodementorX is a community-based freelance platform that allows you to hire pre-vetted freelance developers across the US. The platform can match your company with top candidates within 48 hours.
Employers pay the developer's fee of between $60.00 - $100.00+ per hour, which includes the platform fee.
How to Post a Job on CodementorX:
- Sign in to your Codementor account and follow the prompts.
- Briefly describe your job in the block provided.
- Enter your phone number to schedule a call with a Codementor representative.
- Codementor will then arrange interviews between you and the shortlisted candidates.
- Once you've made your decision, an engagement manager will be assigned to take care of the paperwork and payment.
Palo Alto, CA
Number of Employees
555 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, California 94301
How can I create an account on CodementorX?
Click "Sign Up" in the top right corner of the homepage and fill in the required fields.
How can I edit/delete a job posting on CodementorX?
If you need to change or delete your job listing, contact your engagement manager.
How much does CodementorX cost?
CodementorX is a community-based marketplace where expert developers can establish their own rates.
How is CodementorX different from other freelancing platforms?
Unlike other freelance websites, CodementorX is a community-based platform that offers access to over 400,000 developers and 8,000 vetted experts.
How is CodementorX different from Codementor?
Codementor is a large community for software development mentorship. CodementorX is an exclusive freelancing platform built on top of Codementor.