CodementorX is a community-based freelance platform that allows you to hire pre-vetted freelance developers across the US. The platform can match your company with top candidates within 48 hours.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Employers pay the developer's fee of between $60.00 - $100.00+ per hour, which includes the platform fee.
How to Post a Job on CodementorX:
- Sign in to your Codementor account and follow the prompts.
- Briefly describe your job in the block provided.
- Enter your phone number to schedule a call with a Codementor representative.
- Codementor will then arrange interviews between you and the shortlisted candidates.
- Once you've made your decision, an engagement manager will be assigned to take care of the paperwork and payment.
CodementorX Key Information Table:
Palo Alto, CA
Number of Employees
555 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, California 94301
How can I edit/delete a job posting on CodementorX?
If you need to change or delete your job listing, contact your engagement manager.
How can I create an account on CodementorX?
Click "Sign Up" in the top right corner of the homepage and fill in the required fields.