Short Cell Phone Policy Sample:
Cell phones should not be allowed to distract employees from business tasks. They should not be used for surfing the internet or gaming during work hours. Cell phones should never be used while driving, operating equipment, or in any situation where they can cause accidents.
Detailed Company Cell Phone Policy:
The [company name] cell phone policy offers general guidelines for using personal and company cell phones during work hours.
The purpose of this policy is to help us all get the most out of the advantages cell phones offer our company while minimizing distractions, accidents, and frustrations improper cell phone use can cause.
This policy applies to all [company name] employees.
Cell Phone Use Guidelines:
The following are [company name]'s basic guidelines for proper employee cell phone use during work hours. In general, cell phones should not be used when they could pose a security or safety risk, or when they distract from work tasks:
- Never use a cell phone while driving.
- Never use a cell phone while operating equipment.
- Do not use cell phones for surfing the internet or gaming during work hours.
- Avoid using work cell phones for personal tasks.
- Avoid using personal cell phones for work tasks.
- Do not use cell phones during meetings.
- Do not use cell phones to record confidential information.
We realize the cell phones can be great tools for our employees. We encourage employees to use cell phones when:
- For making or receiving work calls in the appropriate place and situation to do so.
- For other work-related communication, such as text messaging or emailing in appropriate places and situations.
- To schedule and keep track of appointments.
- To carry out work-related research.
- To keep track of work tasks.
- To keep track of work contacts.
Improper use of cell phones may result in disciplinary action. Continued use of cell phones at inappropriate times or in ways that distract from work may lead to having cell phone privileges revoked.
Cell phone usage for illegal or dangerous activity, for purposes of harassment, or in ways that violate the company confidentiality policy may result in employee termination.
- Bereavement Leave Policy.
- Company Credit Card Policy.
- Company Travel Policy.
- Company Vehicle Policy.
- Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Cyber Security Policy.
- Dress Code Policy.
- Paid Time Off Policy.
- Social Media Policy.
- Telecommuting Policy.
- Overtime Policy.
- Attendance Policy.
- Expense Reimbursement Policy.
- Sexual Harassment Policy.
- Remote Work Policy.