TelcoProfessionals Job Board
From US$100.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
TelcoProfessionals Job Board gives employers access to a specialized network of telecommunications professionals from around the world. Key features of the platform include a resume database, bulk job posting plans, job board syndication, and social media promotion, to help streamline the hiring process.
Although the platform is a niche job board, its presence is limited in Canada and it lacks a free job posting option. In addition, pricing is only available in U.S. dollars and local employers may find greater value from a Canadian-specific career platform.
- TelcoProfessionals Job Board offers employers access to a specialized audience of global telecommunications professionals.
- Job ads are syndicated to other job boards.
- The platform features a CV database of telecommunications professionals.
- Job posts are promoted on the platform's Twitter page.
- Bulk job posting packages are valid for 12 months.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by location to connect with local employers.
- The site features a number of additional resources, such as industry news, articles, and events.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are no Canadian vacancies listed on the site at the time of writing.
- The platform lacks advanced features, such as candidate matching tools.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Canada.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TelcoProfessionals Job Board.
Single Job Post
Pack of 5
Pack of 10
Pack of 20
Pack of 50
Featured Company (1 month)
Promotion - Featured Company (12 months)
Database CV Search
Promotion - Database CV Search (12 months)
How to Post a Job on TelcoProfessionals Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on TelcoProfessionals Job Board.
Posting a job on TelcoProfessionals Job Board.
Navigate to the TelcoProfessionals Job Board home page.
From the home page, scroll down and click on "SIGN UP" in the "ADVERTISE A JOB" block.
Create your account and select a plan.
Fill out the online form with your details. Scroll down and select a job posting plan that best suits your needs. Then, click on "CONTINUE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your order and complete the payment.
On the next page, ensure that your order is correct. Then, click on "PAY ONLINE WITH PAYPAL." Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the purchase.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you will be able to create your job post. Remember to keep your ad clear and concise. Topics that should be discussed in your job ad include compensation, location, responsibilities, and requirements.
TelcoProfessionals Job Board vs. Careerin Tech Society:
Careerin Tech Society hosts a job board that employers can use to connect with a range of tech professionals. By contrast, TelcoProfessionals Job Board has a specific focus on telecommunications careers; however, it has a limited presence in Canada, making Careerin Tech Society the better option for local employers.
TelcoProfessionals Job Board vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site and offers free job postings, unlike TelcoProfessionals Job Board, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. While TelcoProfessionals Job Board features job board syndication, it has a limited presence in Canada, making Job Bank the better option for local employers.
TelcoProfessionals Job Board vs. Talent.com:
Talent.com offers both free and paid job posting options, whereas TelcoProfessionals Job Board only offers paid plans. While Talent.com is a general job board, it offers a number of key features that TelcoProfessionals Job Board lacks, including ATS integration, a mobile app, a French website, and a larger local audience in Canada.