Task Price + US$49.00 admin fee*
From US$500.00 /mo.
Unlimited Plan: 1 Task
Unlimited Plan: 2 Tasks (Concurrent)
Unlimited Plan: 3 Tasks (Concurrent)
Unlimited Plan: 4 Tasks (Concurrent)
Contact for quote.
*Single Task pricing is comprised of the price the client sets for the task and an admin fee of US$49.00.
**With the Speedlancer and Concierge subscriptions, users get a 50% discount on all tasks. If the cost of a custom task is less than the cost of the subscription, the remaining balance is credited to the user's subscription. Credits can be rolled over.
Speedlancer also offers a selection of curated teams for hire, as well as a range of tasks at fixed subscription prices that can be converted to one-off pricing with the addition of a US$69.00 admin fee. Visit Speedlancer's website to view their full range of task options.
Speedlancer matches employers with curated teams of skilled freelancers. A range of paid plans is available to meet employers' needs, including one-off or monthly options. Freelancers hail from all over the world and can register and upload their portfolios for free.
Canada-based employers can post tasks under any of the platform's specialized categories. Native English speaker support is provided, and a concierge service is available to manage projects and teams.
- Employers are promised delivery of their work within a four-hour deadline.
- The platform features a variety of task posting plans that include one-off and bundle options.
- Unlike other options like Upwork and Freelancer, employers benefit from curated talent and pre-negotiated fees.
- The platform includes task tracking via a task management portal.
- All teams are overseen by a concierge and the platform features AI-driven technology to track the progress of tasks.
- Employers receive confirmation that a task has been completed and tasks are delivered to employers via email.
- Employers are entitled to a free revision of delivered tasks.
- Slack integration and a dedicated Speedlancer "slackbot" make it easy to directly communicate with freelance teams.
- The platform features 24/7 support provided by native English speakers via telephone, email, Slack, or live chat.
- Speedlancer has an established social media presence.
- Speedlancer is less affordable than local options, such as Workhoppers.
- The platform doesn't offer free task posting, which Guru does, and Upwork also features a free basic project posting option.
- A time-based rather than an outcomes-based pricing model applies to completed tasks.
- Prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- Employers only qualify for one free revision of completed tasks.
- The 4-hour delivery time is not guaranteed for revisions, which will usually be completed within 24 hours.
- No permanent hiring options are available.
- The platform is available in English, and it does not feature a French language option.
Speedlancer boasts work done for prominent organizations like Facebook, GoDaddy, PWC, and Forbes. On Trustpilot, Speedlancer has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars from less than a dozen reviewers. Product Hunt features a single negative review.
Speedlancer vs. Workhoppers:
Between Speedlancer and Workhoppers, the latter is better positioned for employers looking to hire local talent. Speedlancer is a global platform where monthly plans start at US$500.00, while Workhoppers's prices start at C$39.00 per month. Speedlancer hand-picks skilled freelancers, while Workhoppers perform AI-powered candidate matching.
Speedlancer vs. Upwork:
Speedlancer and Upwork are freelance marketplaces, but only Speedlancer matches skilled freelancers to tasks. Both offer a wide array of paid plan options. Upwork features a free basic posting option, while Speedlancer's prices start at the task price determined by the client plus an admin fee of US$49.00 for a one-off task.
Speedlancer vs. Freelancer:
Speedlancer and Freelancer both allow employers to post freelance roles, but Speedlancer is slightly more feature-rich with candidate matching tools. Speedlancer's monthly plans start at US$500.00, while Freelancer offers a free project posting service. Neither platform has a French-language option.