Task Price + US$49.00 admin fee*
From US$500.00 /mo.
Unlimited Plan: 1 Task
Unlimited Plan: 2 Tasks (Concurrent)
Unlimited Plan: 3 Tasks (Concurrent)
Unlimited Plan: 4 Tasks (Concurrent)
Contact for quote.
*Single Task pricing is comprised of the price the client sets for the task and an admin fee of US$49.00.
**With the Speedlancer and Concierge subscriptions, users get a 50% discount on all tasks. If the cost of a custom task is less than the cost of the subscription, the remaining balance is credited to the user's subscription. Credits can be rolled over.
Speedlancer also offers a selection of curated teams for hire, as well as a range of tasks at fixed subscription prices that can be converted to one-off pricing with the addition of a US$69.00 admin fee. Visit Speedlancer's website to view their full range of task options.
Speedlancer proves a marketplace where employers are matched with curated teams of freelancers to perform a wide array of tasks that reside under predefined categories. Employers can opt to purchase a suitable task posting plan, with options including a concierge service to manage projects and an immediate start with four hours for task completion.
Skilled freelancers from all over the world can register and upload their portfolios at no cost, with native English speakers providing 24-hour support to Australia-based clients.
- Employers are promised delivery of their work within four hours and are entitled to a free revision of delivered tasks.
- The platform features a variety of task posting plans that include one-off and bundle options.
- Unlike other options like OzLance and Jora, employers benefit from curated talent and pre-negotiated fees.
- The platform includes task tracking via a task management portal.
- All teams are overseen by a concierge and the platform features AI-driven technology to track the progress of tasks.
- Employers receive confirmation that a task has been completed and tasks are delivered to employers via email.
- Slack integration and a dedicated Speedlancer "slackbot" make it easy to directly communicate with freelance teams.
- The platform features 24/7 support provided by native English speakers via telephone, email, Slack, or live chat.
- Speedlancer has an established social media presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Speedlancer doesn't offer a free task posting option, while locally popular general job boards like Guru and Jora provide free basic posting options.
- Prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- A time-based rather than an outcomes-based pricing model applies to completed tasks.
- Employers only qualify for one free revision of completed tasks.
- The 4-hour delivery time is not guaranteed for revisions, which will usually be completed within 24 hours.
- No permanent hiring options are available.
Speedlancer boasts work done for prominent organizations like The Australian, The Sydney Morning Herald, PWC, and Facebook. We couldn't find reviews by local users. On Trustpilot, Speedlancer has a global rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars from less than a dozen reviewers that include 4 positive reviews by customers.
Speedlancer vs. OzLance:
Both Speedlancer and OzLance cater to employers looking to hire freelancers, but while Speedlancer has a global focus on marketing and tech, OzLance targets general freelancers in Australia. Unlike Speedlancer which charges US dollar prices for task postings, posting projects on OzLance is free, but commission fees are charged for placements.
Speedlancer vs. Jora:
While Speedlancer is a global freelance marketplace with a tech and marketing focus, Jora is a general job board with local popularity. Only Speedlancer hand-picks their freelancers. While Speedlancer's prices start at the task price determined by the client plus an admin fee of US$49.00, Jora offers 10 free basic postings a month.
Speedlancer vs. Guru:
Speedlancer and Guru both connect employers with freelancers specializing in various fields. Only Speedlancer matches qualified freelancers to tasks. Guru offers free job postings and access to freelancer profiles and portfolios at no cost. Speedlancer's most affordable price is based on the cost that a client sets and an admin fee of US$49.00.