Post a Legal Job
Promoted Job Post
Founded in 2013 by law student Litsa Dantzer, Law Job Exchange specializes in providing early-career legal professionals with career resources and job opportunities across Canada. The site allows employers to connect with a variety of job seekers in legal specialties, including family law, contract law, legal counsel, administration, and more.
Law Job Exchange lets employers post jobs for free, and offers a featured job posting option that pins jobs to the top of the site's job board. The site also provides social media promotion services.
- Law Job Exchange gives employers access to a niche network of enter-level professionals.
- The site lets employers post jobs free of charge.
- Employers can purchase the Featured job posting package for exposure on the site's Facebook page and Twitter acoount.
- The platform allows job posts to stay live for 30 days.
- Employers can post vacancies throughout Canada.
- Law Job Exchange does not have any candidate matching tools.
- The platform is not available in French.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Law Job Exchange.
How to Post a Job on Law Job Exchange:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Law Job Exchange.
Posting a job on Law Job Exchange.
Click "Post a Job."
Navigate to Law Job Exchange's home page and click "Post a Job" on the top menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting option and click "GET STARTED" under the selected package.
Fill out the job posting form.
You'll be asked to provide information such as the job title, location, application email, and job region. Once you're done, click "SAVE DRAFT."
To preview your post before saving it, click "PREVIEW."
If you chose the free job posting option, your job post will be reviewed and scheduled to go live.
If you chose the Featured Job Post, you'll have to make an online payment before your job post goes live.
Law Job Exchange vs. Legaljobs.ca:
While Law Job Exchange and Legaljobs.ca both cater to the Canadian legal sector, Law Job Exchange specializes in posting early career positions, which might suit employers looking to hire recent graduates or inexperienced job seekers. Legaljobs.ca is priced higher than Law Job Exchange, charging C$325.00 for a single job post.
Law Job Exchange vs. Clearlegaljobs:
Like Law Job Exchange, Clearlegaljobs is a Canadian job board that targets employers and job seekers in the legal sector. While both platforms have a featured job posting option, Law Job Exchange gives employers the option of posting jobs for free, which may make it the better choice for employers on a tight budget.
Law Job Exchange vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official general job posting site, while Law Job Exchange solely posts legal jobs, which might be better for employers in search of specialized professionals. Both platforms offer free job postings, but Job Bank has recruitment services that Law Job Exchange lacks, such as email advertising and a handy mobile app.
What is Law Job Exchange?
Law Job Exchange is an online community and niche job board for students, recent graduates, and early-career professionals within the legal industry of Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on Law Job Exchange?
Law Job Exchange allows employers to post jobs for free. They also have a featured job posting option for C$299.00.
How do I create a Law Job Exchange account?
- Navigate to Law Job Exchange's home page and click "Post a Job."
- Select a job posting option, and click "GET STARTED."
- At the top of the job posting form, add your email address.
- Once you've added your job posting details, click "SAVE DRAFT." Your account will then be created.
How do I delete a job post on Law Job Exchange?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Click "My jobs."
- Select the job post you'd like to remove and click "Delete."