Basic Single Job Posting
*Large companies that want multiple or unlimited job posting packages can contact jobs4ecps for more information.
jobs4ecps grants employers access to a community of niche eye care professionals to advertise their vacancies to. Job posts are relatively affordable, although there are no free options for companies with tight hiring budgets. A lack of candidate management tools makes this platform more suited to small and medium businesses.
- Employers can access a candidate resume database at no extra cost.
- Premium job posts give your listings exposure on the company's partner network.
- jobs4ecps' parent company is a marketing agency for eye care, giving companies the option to market their eye care business.
- Enterprise-level posting packages are available for large companies that want more recruiting power.
- For an extra C$29.00, job posts can be pinned to the top of the job board or marked as "Urgent."
- Prominent Canadian eye care specialists use the job board for finding eye care professionals, including Vision Alliance.
- The job board attracts a wide range of niche specialists.
- Employers can target their job posts to any Canadian city or province.
- The website has a blog with useful resources for eye care businesses, including tips for crafting compelling job posts.
- There are no free job posting options.
- The company can only be reached via email. There is no telephone line.
- There are no candidate management or applicant tracking tools to streamline the recruiting process.
- Canadian Association of Optometrists Job Board and Canadian Association of Optometry Students have free posting options.
- The website is not available in French.
jobs4ecps has no Better Business Bureau accreditation and we were unable to find customer reviews of the job board.
How to Post a Job on jobs4ecps:
Five easy steps for posting a job on jobs4ecps.
Posting a job on jobs4ecps.
Go to the jobs4ecps home page.
Navigate to jobs4ecps.ca and click on the "POST A JOB" button to the right of the page, highlighted in orange.
Choose a product.
Choose a job posting package that meets your budget and hiring needs. Click on the "POST JOB" button next to your desired choice.
Employers also have the option of purchasing multiple or unlimited job postings by contacting the company.
Create your job post.
Fill in details about your vacancy, including the job title, job description, compensation, and more. You can also choose to promote your job for an extra fee by ticking the box next to the relevant promotion option. Click on the "PREVIEW JOB" button at the bottom of the page to see what your ad looks like.
Click on the "PAYMENT" button.
If you're satisfied with your job post, click on the "PAYMENT" button in the bottom-right corner.
Pay for your job post.
Add your credit card details at the bottom of the page and click on the "PROCESS PAYMENT" button to finalize your order. This concludes the job posting process.
jobs4ecps vs. Canadian Association of Optometrists Job Board:
Canadian Association of Optometrists Job Board (CAO) is a nonprofit organization that attracts roughly 85% of optometrists in Canada, giving job posts a wider reach than jobs4ecps. CAO is free to post a job, while jobs4ecps's pricing starts at C$100.00. Neither platform provides candidate management tools to make the recruiting process easier.
jobs4ecps vs. Canadian Association of Optometry Students:
Canadian Association of Optometry Students (CAOS)'s job board is aimed at optometry students and recent graduates, while jobs4ecps is targeted at career professionals. CAOS does not charge employers to recruit students, while jobs4ecps's pricing starts at C$100.00. Use CAOS for entry-level recruiting and jobs4ecps for mid and senior hires.
jobs4ecps vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a general job posting site, while jobs4ecps is a niche job board for eye care professionals. That being said, Eluta.ca currently lists more optometry jobs than jobs4ecps, owing to its size and popularity. Eluta.ca sends your job posts to a wider network of job boards, and it also has a free job posting option, while jobs4ecps does not.
Jan 01, 2011
140-10th Ave., SE., Calgary, AB, T2G 0R1
What does it cost to post a job on jobs4ecps?
jobs4ecps charges C$100.00 per job post and employers enjoy free profile access.