From US$197.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting packs
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
infosec-jobs.com primarily caters to the global cybersecurity sector and provides employers with a highly defined pool of candidates at all career levels. The platform offers social media promotion and targeted job email alerts for added visibility, as well as a searchable resume database.
The job board is a valuable resource for employers with both local and international hiring needs, but is costlier than several local alternatives, such as Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs. The platform also lacks job ad distribution, applicant tracking, and candidate matching tools.
- The platform gives employers access to a niche network of cybersecurity professionals globally.
- infosec-jobs.com offers bulk posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Listings are promoted on the platform's social media pages and relevant online communities for added exposure.
- Employers can purchase a subscription to access and download candidate profiles.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can add direct links to their job posts to drive applicants to their career site or applicant tracking system.
- Vacancies are sent to registered job seekers via email alerts.
- The job board is more affordable than other niche platforms.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- infosec-jobs.com lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no French-language option.
- The job board does not offer local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of infosec-jobs.com.
Single Job Posting
5 Jobs Package
10 Jobs Package
20 Jobs Package
Talent Access Subscription
infosec-jobs.com vs. Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs:
While infosec-jobs.com and Canadian Cybersecurity Jobs both list various cybersecurity positions and offer social media promotion. However, the former is the more affordable choice, charging C$100.00 per post, compared to infosec-jobs.com's US$197.00 per post. Of the two, only infosec-jobs.com features access to a global resume database.
infosec-jobs.com vs. Tech Talent Canada:
While infosec-jobs.com gives employers access to a niche network of cybersecurity job seekers, Tech Talent Canada caters to the Canadian tech industry and may be the better choice for local hiring efforts. Tech Talent Canada is also the more affordable option with a free posting plan, while infosec-jobs.com charges US$197.00 per post.
infosec-jobs.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known global job board that advertises general vacancies. infosec-jobs.com also facilitates international postings but primarily lists cybersecurity roles. Of the two, Indeed is the more affordable choice with a free posting plan and sponsored posts starting at C$5.00 per day, compared to infosec-jobs.com's US$197.00 per post.