1 Job Credit
1 Priority Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.*
*For tailored solutions, bulk packs, premium profiles, microsites, and global advertising solutions, get in touch with them.
Founded in 2013, Global Medical Careers offers recruitment solutions to those in search of staff in the medical or science fields. They are operational in 52 countries, and vacancies for physicians, nurses, support staff, managers, HR specialists, and more are listed on the job board. They offer tailored solutions and a variety of price plans.
Canada is listed among the top countries that use Global Medical Careers and the site receives the seventh most applications from this region. However, no nursing vacancies were listed on the site at the time of writing, so this may not be the best place to recruit nurses in Canada.
- Canadian employers in Edmonton, Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer, and Medicine Hat use this job board.
- The job site specializes in inbound and outbound recruiting, helping you target both active and passive candidates.
- An applicant tracking system (ATS) makes it easier to manage applications and candidates.
- Job listings are syndicated to a variety of job boards within the careers.global network, including medical, pharma, and more.
- Employers can create automated screening questionnaires with passing scores to narrow down the applicant pool.
- Branded advertising templates are available, ensuring professional-looking job posts.
- Custom packages are available to employers who have specific recruitment needs.
- Employers may submit an XML feed of their jobs to effortlessly export vacancies to the job board.
- Friendly customer service agents get back to you within a day or a few hours of making an inquiry.
- There is no Canadian office or local support number.
- Global Medical Careers does not offer a free trial or free posting plans.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The site is not available in French.
- There is no resume database.
- The filters make it somewhat tricky to search for Canadian vacancies.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Global Medical Careers.
How to Post a Job on Global Medical Careers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Global Medical Careers.
Posting a job on Global Medical Careers.
Click on "ADVERTISE."
You will find this button toward the top-right corner of the Global Medical Careers home page.
Create an account.
Complete the online account registration form and click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the link sent to you by email to activate your account.
Create your job post.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "LET'S GET STARTED." Then, select "Manage jobs" from the left menu bar on your dashboard page, click on the "Post New Job" button, and complete the online job posting form. When you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
Review your job ad.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure that all the information provided is correct. Then, click on "PAY AND POST" toward the bottom of the page.
To make any changes, click on "EDIT."
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and click on your chosen plan. Then, click on "Add To Cart."
Pay for your job posting.
Review the item(s) in your online shopping cart and select "Secure Checkout." Then, choose a payment method and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
Global Medical Careers vs. MDWork.com:
MDWork.com has more affordable rates and free options, which Global Medical Careers does not. Because MDWork.com focuses on the Canadian market, their job board likely attracts more local talent. If employers need additional features, like branded listings and screening questionnaires, Global Medical Careers is the better choice.
Global Medical Careers vs. Healthcarejobs.ca:
Healthcarejobs.ca is costlier and it provides no additional features like applicant tracking and candidate matching, while Global Medical Careers does. Employers who require basic posting services will find Healthcarejobs.ca a good fit, while those in need of comprehensive recruitment tools will benefit from Global Medical Careers' offerings.
Global Medical Careers vs. Dr Careers:
Like Global Medical Careers, Dr. Careers has no trial or free options, but the site is more affordable, making it great for employers who need to find local talent on a budget. Dr. Careers is a smaller platform than Global Medical Careers, and they offer no job syndication. Unless employers are hiring globally, Dr. Careers is the better option.