Informational guides and resources
Wage subsidy program
Futureworx Society is a specialized platform that helps job seekers and employers in Nova Scotia connect. Futureworx Society offers a free job board, informational guides, and employer tools, as well as access to a wage subsidy program through a partnership with Nova Scotia Works, the province's official employment website.
- It's free to post job vacancies on Futureworx Society's website.
- The platform offers informative guides and assessment tools.
- All job postings are advertised on the official Nova Scotia government website.
- The organization offers wage subsidy programs to help employers.
- Employers can request information sessions and help with job fairs.
- Job vacancies are advertised on Futureworx Society's social media channels.
- Futureworx Society offers a host of career resources and programs that help improve the quality of candidates.
- The platform does not offer robust tools like a resume database, candidate matching, or applicant tracking.
- There is no option to customize an employer's profile.
- The job board redirects to the official Nova Scotia Works website.
- Futureworx Society's website is not available in French.
We were unable to find online customer reviews of Futureworx Society.
Furtureworx Society does not charge employers to post jobs on its website.
How to Post a Job on Futureworx Society:
Two easy steps for posting a job ad on Futureworx Society.
Posting a job on Futureworx Society.
Navigate to Futureworx Society's home page.
Go to Futureworx Society's home page and hover over the "Employer" tab until a drop-down menu appears. From the drop-down menu, click on "Post a Job."
Submit your job post.
Send your job posting to one of Futureworx Society's employer engagement specialists via email. You can also give them a call for more information.
Futureworx Society vs. WorkInNonProfits.ca:
While both WorkInNonProfits.ca and Futureworx Society are non-profit organizations that offer free job postings, the former does charge recruitment firms and for-profit employers for job postings. Unlike Futrureworx Society, WorkInNonProfits.ca also charges employers for bulk postings, a package missing from Futureworx Society's offerings.
Futureworx Society vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank and Futureworx Society are 100% free job posting sites created for local employers. However, Job Bank caters to the entire country's job market, whereas Futureworx Society offers a targeted job board for employers in Nova Scotia. That said, Job Bank has an in-house job board and French translation — features missing from Futureworx Society.
Futureworx Society vs. NovaScotiajobs.ca:
While both Futureworx Society and NovaScotiajobs.ca target the Nova Scotia job market, the two competitors offer varying packages. With Futureworx Society, posting a vacancy is completely free, whereas NovaScotiajobs.ca's entry-level plan costs C$219.00 per post. Unlike Futureworx Society, NovaScotiajobs.ca does provide access to a resume database.