PSAP Job Posting
Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
Standard Job + Resume
30 Day Resume Database Access
Contact for quote.
*CPA members qualify for a 28% discount on all posting packages.
CPA Ontario is a professional accounting association that is involved in the regulation and granting of CPA certification in Ontario. Through their job board, CPA Ontario allows businesses to post opportunities to the wider accounting community within the province.
They offer several posting packages, host career resources, and allow companies to create custom profiles all of which make using their board easy and efficient. Their long-standing reputation as a trusted professional association makes their job board a great choice for employers looking to hire chartered accountants.
- The job board is hosted by one of the oldest and most well-known accounting organizations in Ontario.
- The site offers free and discounted job posting options for employers.
- The site offers a wide variety of reading material and useful links for accounting professionals and businesses.
- The site supports company profile customization, allowing employers to upload their company logo to job posts.
- The job board provides employers with search tools to narrow down their candidate searches according to education, location, and experience.
- Over 94,000 professionals and 22,000 students are members of the organization.
- The job board only supports payment via PayPal.
- You have to register your business with them in order to post a job opportunity to the job board.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of CPA Ontario's job board, the organization received a 5/5-star rating on their Facebook page from over 50 reviewers.
How to Post a Job on CPA Ontario:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on CPA Ontario.
Posting a job on CPA Ontario.
Select "Job Board."
Navigate to the CPA Ontario home page. Find "CPA Members" in the side menu and hover over it. Then, find "Benefits | Services" and select it. Click "Job Board" from the additional menu that appears.
Find and select "Click here to post your position today."
Scroll down the page and look for the paragraph under the heading "ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER?" Then, select "Click here to post your position today" at the bottom of the paragraph.
Choose your job posting package.
Select the package that you would like to purchase from CPA Ontario.
Create an account.
You'll then prompted to create an account. Go ahead and fill in your details to sign up as an employer.
Register your business.
Provide the job board with a bit of information about your company in the provided form.
You have to provide details about your business in order to post on their job board.
Fill in your job description.
Once your business is registered with the site, you'll be redirected to a job description form. Enter all the necessary information and then select "ADD TO CART."
Review your purchase and click "PAY NOW."
Once you're satisfied with your purchase and job description, select "PAY NOW" at the bottom of the page.
Log in to your PayPal account.
Log in to your PayPal account and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
Your job will then be posted on CPA Ontario.
CPA Ontario vs. eFinancialCareers:
eFinancialCareers is an international finance job board that also caters to Canadian employers. In comparison to CPA Ontario, they have a wider reach and target market. CFA Ontario is a more focused niche site, with its 90,000 members mostly being based in Ontario and possessing the CPA certification for accounting.
CPA Ontario vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a popular professional networking site that offers pay-per-click job posting services to employers. CPA Ontario charges C$400.00, offering a targeted solution to financial recruiters. Both sites have aesthetically pleasing interfaces, however, in comparison to LinkedIn, it is difficult to find the job board on CPA Ontario's site.
CPA Ontario vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
Accountingjobs.ca is the slightly more affordable option, charging C$325.00 for a standard job post. CPA Ontario has a strong following with over 90,000 registered members, while Accountingjos.ca has 20,000 monthly visitors to its site.
What is CPA Ontario?
What does it cost to post a job on CPA Ontario?
CPA Ontario's pricing starts at C$400.00 for a standard job post. They also offer a free job posting package to PSAP members and discounts for CPA members.
How do I create an account on CPA Ontario?
- Navigate to the CPA Ontario Job Board home page.
- Click "Create an account."
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Select "CREATE ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post on CPA Ontario?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Manage Jobs."
- Find the job post you would like to delete.
- Click "Action" and then select "Archive."