30 Day Standard
30 Day Combination
60 Day Standard
90 Day Standard
The Canadian Physiotherapy Association is a membership-only organization dedicated to protecting, representing, and uplifting physiotherapists across Canada. With helpful resources and training material, insurance, and advocacy benefits, many physiotherapists use the CPA platform to upskill and search for new opportunities.
The CPA offers job seekers a free job board that allows them to browse through various available jobs without having to create an account or become a member. For employers, the CPA offers both membership-only and standard job posting options. Both membership and standard job postings can be advertised for up to 90 days.
- The CPA offers a targeted job board that can help employers filter the candidate pool to attract candidates in an ideal location and area of practice.
- Employers don't have to become a member to post job ads on the CPA job board.
- Membership benefits include access to insurance, representation, and training.
- Memberships are available to both practicing and non-practicing physiotherapists, as well as to new graduates or those who are retired from the profession.
- Job seekers are able to browse through the CPA job board for free.
- The CPA provides a comprehensive list of educational resources, such as webinars and virtual summits.
- The CPA website offers French translation.
- Users can contact CPA's support services via telephone and email.
- Compared to competitors, such as PTJobs.com and PhysiotherapyJobsCanada.ca, the CPA is the more expensive option, especially for nonmembers.
- There aren't many jobs advertised. This may be a deal-breaker for employers looking to fill roles faster.
- The CPA is predominantly known for its advocacy and training work, while PTJobs.com and PhysiotherapyJobsCanada.ca only offer job posting services.
We were unable to find reviews for CPA's job board. We did, however, find several reviews on Facebook that praises the CPA's resources, promotional benefits, and advocacy of the profession.
How to Post a Job on CPA:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CPA.
Posting a job ad on CPA.
Navigate to the CPA Career Center page.
Go to the CPA Career Center home page and click on "Post a Job" in the main home page menu.
Complete the job description.
Next, you'll be taken to the job description form. Choose the package you want from the drop down menu. Once this is done, you can fill in the job description. Preview your job ad before clicking on "Proceed to Checkout" at the bottom of the page.
Provide your contact details and billing information.
On the following page, fill in your contact information. At the bottom of this form, you can choose to use the same information for billing. Click on "Proceed to Checkout" when you've completed the forms.
Complete the payment.
You have the option to preview all your details and the job ad before completing the payment. Once your payment has been finalized, your job ad will go live on the CPA job board.
Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) vs. Sport Physiotherapy Canada
The key difference between Sport Physiotherapy Canada and the CPA are the platforms' target markets. Unlike CPA, Sport Physiotherapy Canada offers a free plan and caters to a niche market within the physiotherapy profession. In comparison, CPA allows employers from all physiotherapy fields to advertise their jobs, promising a better industry reach.
Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) vs. PhysiotherapyJobsCanada.ca:
PhysiotherapyJobsCanada.ca stands out as the affordable choice, costing C$231.00 less than CPA's Standard plan. Employers looking for simple job posting services will enjoy PhysiotherapyJobsCanada.ca plans. However, unlike PhysiotherapyJobsCanada.ca, the CPA does offer French translation on its website and helpful businesses solutions.
Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) vs. Indeed:
The CPA and Indeed differ in that the former is known as an advocacy and training organization for the profession of physiotherapy, whereas Indeed is a job board that caters to all industries. However, the two competitors offer unique benefits. CPA is great for filtering the candidate pool and hiring local talent, while Indeed offers global reach.
How much does the Canadian Physiotherapy Association charge to post a job ad?
The Canadian Physiotherapy Association has multiple plans that range between C$300.00 and C$1,200.00, depending on your membership status and recruiting requirements.
What are the Canadian Physiotherapy Association's contact details?
You can contact the CPA via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 1 (613) 564-5454.
Where can I find the Canadian Physiotherapy Association's job board?
- Go to the CAP website.
- Hover the cursor over "Events & Education" in the main menu.
- In the drop down menu, click on "Career Centre."
- On the next page, click on "Visit our Career Centre now!" in blue text.
What are the benefits of a Canadian Physiotherapy Association membership?
Members receive a job posting discount, as well as access to job opportunities not available to the public, business solutions, and professional resources and training.