1 Job Credit
1 Priority Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Contact for quote.*
*For tailored solutions, bulk packs, premium profiles, microsites, and global advertising solutions, get in touch with them.
Founded in 2013, Global Medical Careers offers recruitment solutions to those in search of staff in the medical or science fields. They are operational in 52 countries, and vacancies for doctors, nurses, support staff, managers, HR specialists, and more, are listed on the job board. They offer tailored solutions and a variety of price plans.
Global Medical Careers receives the fifth-highest number of applicants from Australia. At the time of writing, there were nearly 1,000 Australian vacancies listed on the site, so employers trust this platform to hire local professionals in the healthcare industry.
- This is an established job board used by Queensland Health and JPS Medical Recruitment to find quality staff.
- Friendly customer service agents get back to you within a day or a few hours of making an inquiry.
- An applicant tracking system (ATS) makes it easier to manage applications and candidates.
- Job listings are syndicated to a variety of job boards within the careers.global network, including medical, pharma, life sciences, academic, and more.
- Employers can create automated screening questionnaires with passing scores to narrow down the applicant pool.
- The job board has a global reach with
- Branded advertising templates are available, ensuring professional-looking job posts.
- Custom packages are available to employers who have specific recruitment needs.
- The job site specializes in inbound and outbound recruiting, helping you target both active and passive candidates.
- Employers may submit an XML feed of their jobs to effortlessly export vacancies to the job board.
- There is no local office or contact number.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Global Medical Careers does not offer a free trial or free posting plans.
- There is no resume database.
At the time of writing, we could not find any online reviews. However, trusted government organizations, such as Queensland Health, use the platform to recruit medical and healthcare professionals.
How to Post a Job on Global Medical Careers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Global Medical Careers.
Posting a job on Global Medical Careers.
Click on "ADVERTISE."
You will find this button toward the top-right corner of the Global Medical Careers home page.
Create an account.
Complete the online account registration form and click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the link sent to you by email to activate your account.
Create your job post.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "LET'S GET STARTED." Then, select "Manage jobs" from the left menu bar on your dashboard page, click on the "Post New Job" button, and complete the online job posting form. When you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
Review your job ad.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure that all the information provided is correct. Then, click on "PAY AND POST" toward the bottom of the page.
To make any changes, click on "EDIT."
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and click on your chosen plan. Then, click on "Add To Cart."
Pay for your job posting.
Review the item(s) in your online shopping cart and select "Secure Checkout." Then, choose a payment method and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
Global Medical Careers vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS is costlier than Global Medical Careers, but the job board reaches an exclusively Australian audience, making it perfect for those who need to hire local medical professionals. Compared to Global Medical Careers, the site is sleeker and easier to navigate, and it is trusted by more Australian recruiters and employers to find talent.
Global Medical Careers vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
MedicalJobsAustralia.com offers more affordable postings and job packs, a streamlined posting process, and a greater selection of local job listings than Global Medical Careers. Both job boards lack free options, but MedicalJobsAustralia.com has local customer support and reaches a bigger local talent pool than Global Medical Careers.
Global Medical Careers vs. HealthTimes:
HealthTimes receives over 50% of site traffic from Australia, making it ideal to post vacancies aimed at local job seekers; its pricing is more affordable than Global Medical Careers, too. Overall, HealthTimes is a more user-friendly site with several resources that are likely to attract more qualified staff, creating a larger talent pool.
How do I create an account on Global Medical Careers?
- Visit the Global Medical Careers home page.
- Create an advertiser account.
- Complete your employer registration.
- Activate your account.
How much does it cost to post a job on Global Medical Careers?
The pricing for a job post on Global Medical Careers starts at $199.00.