1 Job Credit
1 Priority Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Contact for quote.*
*For tailored solutions, bulk packs, premium profiles, microsites, and global advertising solutions, get in touch with them.
Founded in 2013, Global Medical Careers offers recruitment solutions to those in search of staff in the medical or science fields. They are operational in 52 countries, and vacancies for doctors, nurses, support staff, managers, HR specialists, and more, are listed on the job board. They offer tailored solutions and a variety of price plans.
Global Medical Careers receives the fifth-highest number of applicants from Australia. At the time of writing, there were nearly 1,000 Australian vacancies listed on the site, so employers trust this platform to hire local professionals in the healthcare industry.
- This is an established job board used by Queensland Health and JPS Medical Recruitment to find quality staff.
- Friendly customer service agents get back to you within a day or a few hours of making an inquiry.
- An applicant tracking system (ATS) makes it easier to manage applications and candidates.
- Job listings are syndicated to a variety of job boards within the careers.global network, including medical, pharma, life sciences, academic, and more.
- Employers can create automated screening questionnaires with passing scores to narrow down the applicant pool.
- The job board has a global reach with
- Branded advertising templates are available, ensuring professional-looking job posts.
- Custom packages are available to employers who have specific recruitment needs.
- The job site specializes in inbound and outbound recruiting, helping you target both active and passive candidates.
- Employers may submit an XML feed of their jobs to effortlessly export vacancies to the job board.
- There is no local office or contact number.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Global Medical Careers does not offer a free trial or free posting plans.
- There is no resume database.
At the time of writing, we could not find any online reviews. However, trusted government organizations, such as Queensland Health, use the platform to recruit medical and healthcare professionals.
How to Post a Job on Global Medical Careers:
Thirteen easy steps for posting a job on Global Medical Careers.
Posting a Job on Global Medical Careers.
Visit the Global Medical Careers home page.
Navigate to the Global Medical Careers home page and click on the yellow "ADVERTISE" button in the top-right.
Create an advertiser account.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "ADVERTISER" button beneath the heading "Create Your Account As An Advertiser."
Complete your employer registration.
If you are using a gmail account, you may experience issues when registering. Use an alternate email account, if possible.
Activate your account.
Once you have successfully completed your employer registration, you'll receive an email with an account activation link. Click on "Activate account" so you can access all the features available to you. You will be redirected to the website, where you can now access your dashboard, post jobs, and manage your account.
After your account activation, you'll be sent a welcome email with your account details and instructions on how to use the site. Keep this safe for your records.
If you have not received an email, submit a support request to email@example.com.
Access your dashboard.
Now that you're logged in, click on the black icon in the right-hand corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select "Dashboard."
Click on "Manage jobs."
On the left-hand side of your dashboard, click on "Manage Jobs."
Craft your job post.
Fill in the online form with all the details of your job vacancy. Include the title, sector, country, and more. When you are done, click on the red "CHOOSE TEMPLATE" button to select the design that best complements your job ad. Then click on "PREVIEW" to view your job ad the way it will appear on the website.
Scroll down and select "Edit This Job" to make changes to your listing.
Purchase your posting.
Return to your dashboard, and click on "Purchase" from the menu on the left, then click on "Purchase Postings."
Select your package.
Click on your preferred package or get in touch with them for a tailored plan.
Read through the listing details.
Carefully read through the specifics of the listing you're purchasing. If you are happy, click "Add To Cart."
Click on "Secure Checkout."
Verify the contents of your cart, and click on "Secure Checkout" when you're ready.
Pay for your posting.
Click on your preferred payment option. Choose between "PayPal" and "Request an Invoice."
Once you've entered your details and completed your payment, you will be able to post your listing to the site.
Global Medical Careers vs. AusDoc.JOBS:
AusDoc.JOBS is costlier than Global Medical Careers, but the job board reaches an exclusively Australian audience, making it perfect for those who need to hire local medical professionals. Compared to Global Medical Careers, the site is sleeker and easier to navigate, and it is trusted by more Australian recruiters and employers to find talent.
Global Medical Careers vs. MedicalJobsAustralia.com:
MedicalJobsAustralia.com offers more affordable postings and job packs, a streamlined posting process, and a greater selection of local job listings than Global Medical Careers. Both job boards lack free options, but MedicalJobsAustralia.com has local customer support and reaches a bigger local talent pool than Global Medical Careers.
Global Medical Careers vs. HealthTimes:
HealthTimes receives over 50% of site traffic from Australia, making it ideal to post vacancies aimed at local job seekers; its pricing is more affordable than Global Medical Careers, too. Overall, HealthTimes is a more user-friendly site with several resources that are likely to attract more qualified staff, creating a larger talent pool.
What is Global Medical Careers?
Global Medical Careers is a medical and science job board with a presence in 52 countries.
How do I create an account on Global Medical Careers?
- Visit the Global Medical Careers home page.
- Create an advertiser account.
- Complete your employer registration.
- Activate your account.
How much does it cost to post a job on Global Medical Careers?
The pricing for a job post on Global Medical Careers starts at $199.00.