AngelList allows employers to post an unlimited number of jobs, manage their applicants, and promote their brands for free.
AngelList is a popular global tech startup network and its recruiting tool has assisted over 100,000 startup companies of all sizes to hire tech talent. Millions of local and international job seekers visit the site to explore over 2 million local and global tech and startup job opportunities for free.
Although AngelList is based in the U.S., the site allows Australian employers to post unlimited jobs at no cost, allowing them to extend their recruitment drive to not only reach local tech talent, but also international job seekers.
- Australia-based employers benefit from unlimited free global job postings.
- Provides employers access to profiles of over three million active local and global job seekers.
- Offers job seekers a job board dedicated to vacant positions at Australian startups.
- Australian employers can easily recruit remote job seekers from all over the world.
- The site features free employer branding pages.
- Australian employers receive inbound applications from active local and global job seekers.
- Advanced search filters that help to find passive candidates are available.
- Features built-in applicant tracking system (ATS) compatibility.
- Exclusively caters to startup tech companies.
- No dedicated job posting site for Australian employers to post their ads.
- Candidate matching is not provided.
- Limited two-way ATS-syncing with third parties.
Reviews from specifically Australian-based users of this international site could not be distinguished from others. Globally, AngelList receives mixed reviews from users. User reviews on Quora are mostly positive and AngelList is regarded as a great place for startups to connect with tech talent. However, on Sitejabber, some users claim that posts are outdated, with others alleging poor website design.
How to Post a Job on AngelList:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on AngelList.
Posting a Job on AngelList.
Click "Post Jobs for free" on the home page.
Navigate to AngelList and scroll down to the center of the home page. Here, you'll need to click on the blue text box that reads "Post jobs for free."
Complete the sign-up form.
On the following page, click on the "Join" in the top-right corner and complete the sign-up form by providing your full name, email address, and password. Click on "Sign up" once you've completed the form.
Start posting jobs.
Log in to your account to create your profile, post jobs, and receive applications.
Search Resumes for Free on AngelList:
- Navigate to www.angel.co/.
- Sign up/Log in to your account.
- Click on "Source" on the left.
- Enter your keyword(s), role, location, years of experience, etc.
- Click on "Search."
AngelList vs. Jora:
Jora and AngelList are both free, but Jora allows only ten posts a month while AngelList allows unlimited job posts. Both sites reach a global audience, AngelList just focuses on the start-up tech space. Jora is less hassle as it shares jobs from your career page. If you need access to resumes, AngelList is best.
AngelList vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna reaches millions of people and has great features, but there are no free options, and Australian companies must subscribe to monthly posting plans rather than the usual pay-per-click model. AngelList offers free, unlimited job posts and is better for finding pros in the tech space.
AngelList vs. RUEmployed.com.au:
AngelList and RUEmployed.com.au differ in that AngelList is aimed at global startup companies and it features over three million job seekers, while RUEmployed.com.au is a more generalist job site that serves the Australian job market. Both platforms are free to use.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 12, 2020
September 8, 2020
July 22, 2020
What is AngelList?
AngelList is a popular international tech startup community. Australian startup companies can use AngelList to find investors and build their tech teams.
How much does it cost to post a job on AngelList?
Employers can post startup tech jobs on AngelList for free. You'll first need to sign up with AngelList to create profiles for you and for your startup, all of which are also free of charge.
Does AngelList offer ATS syncing?
Yes, you can use AngelList with any applicant tracking system. They mention two-way ATS-syncing with three third-parties, namely Greenhouse, Lever, and Workable.
Can you search resumes free on AngelList?
Yes, you can view a limited number of candidate profiles for free on AngelList.
Is AngelList any good?
AngelList is a great site for Australian employers to find professionals for a start-up tech company. You can post unlimited global jobs for free, track applicants, access millions of profiles, and find passive candidates. However, it might not be the right choice for you if you aren't in the start-up tech space.