From US$250.00 /mo.
Contact for quote.
*The Pro and Team plan includes curated hiring add-ons.
AngelList is a popular global tech startup network and its recruiting tool has assisted over 100,000 startup companies of all sizes to hire tech talent. Millions of local and international job seekers visit the site to explore over 2 million local and global tech and startup job opportunities for free.
Although AngelList is based in the U.S., the site allows Australian employers to post unlimited jobs at no cost, allowing them to extend their recruitment drive to not only reach local tech talent, but also international job seekers.
- Employers are connected with AngelList's international network of over 8 million users.
- The platform offers unlimited free and paid global job posting plans.
- Free job listings include company profiles and logos.
- The paid Pro plan offers a 7-day free trial.
- Paid plans include promoted job posting options.
- Employers can access profiles of over three million active local and global job seekers.
- The site offers job seekers a job board dedicated to vacant positions at Australian startups.
- Employers can easily recruit remote job seekers from all over the world.
- The site features free employer branding pages.
- Employers receive inbound applications from active local and global job seekers.
- Advanced search filters help employers find passive candidates.
- The site features built-in applicant tracking system (ATS) compatibility.
- The site only caters to tech startup companies.
- No dedicated job posting site for Australian employers to post their ads is featured.
- The free Starter plan limits candidate views.
- Prices are only available in U.S. dollars.
- Candidate matching is not provided.
Reviews from Australian-based users of this international site could not be distinguished from others. Globally, AngelList receives mixed reviews from users.
User reviews on Quora are mostly positive and AngelList is regarded as a great place for startups to connect with tech talent. However, on Sitejabber, some users claim that posts are outdated, with others alleging poor website design.
How to Post a Job on AngelList:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on AngelList.
Posting a job on AngelList.
Click on "Post a job."
Navigate to the AngelList home page and scroll down to click on the blue text that reads "Post a job," located just to the right of the blue "Find startup jobs" button. On the next page, click on the blue "Start Hiring Today" button.
Set up your account.
On the pop-up screen, click on "Let's get started." Fill in your company details, which includes uploading a logo and selecting the applicant tracking system that you use, if relevant. Follow the onscreen prompts to automatically proceed to the job posting screen.
Start posting jobs.
Create your job posting by completing the online form, which includes adding your job title, description, type, salary, and location. Once done, click on the blue "Publish this job" button to post your listing for free.
Search Resumes for Free on AngelList:
- Navigate to www.angel.co/.
- Sign up or log in to your account.
- Click on "Source" on the left.
- Enter your keyword(s), role, location, years of experience, etc.
- Click on "Search."
AngelList vs. ICTCareer:
AngelList focuses on global tech startups, while ICTCareer is an Australia-based information & communications technology hub for news, jobs, conferences, events, and education opportunities. AngelList allows unlimited free and paid job postings, whereas ICTCareer charges A$180 +GST for a single job advert.
AngelList vs. TechSydney:
AngelList dedicates itself to the global tech startup space and offers free and paid job postings and access to job seeker profiles. TechSydney describes itself as a not-for-profit, member-based organization focused on building Sydney into a global startup ecosystem. The site does feature a job board, but to post job adverts, sign-up is required.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 12, 2020
September 8, 2020
What is AngelList?
AngelList is a popular international tech startup community. Australian startup companies can use AngelList to find investors and build their tech teams.
How much does it cost to post a job on AngelList?
AngelList's pricing options include free, unlimited job postings. Their paid plans start at US$250.00 per month.
How do I register an AngelList account?
- Navigate to the AngelList home page.
- Click on "Join" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the online form, including your full name, email address, and a unique password.
- Click on the blue "Sign up" button.
- Verify your account information via email to activate your account.
Can you search resumes free on AngelList?
Yes. AngelList's free Starter plan allows a limited number of candidate views at no cost.
Is AngelList any good?
AngelList is a great site for Australian employers to find professionals for a start-up tech company. You can post unlimited global jobs for free, track applicants, access millions of profiles, and find passive candidates. However, it might not be the right choice for you if you aren't in the start-up tech space.