5 Job Listings
Job of the Week
10 Job Listings
*All job listings are live for 45 days.
Above the Law is a U.S.-based legal portal that features a job board. While employers can post legal jobs based in Canada, that platform's audience is largely in the U.S., and they may be more successful in reaching local candidates with a local job board, such as Lawyers Weekly, Legal Careers, and Beyond Law.
While job postings are live on the platform for a generous number of 45 days, the posting plans are rather costly compared to some local niche sites. The platform also lacks additional recruitment tools such as a resume database, candidate matching, and applicant tracking.
- Employers in Australia can reach an international audience of legal professionals.
- Job postings are live for 45 days.
- There is a resource center with tips for employers as well as law professionals.
- Listings are sorted by level of qualification, city, and job type.
- There is a directory for firms and law schools with detailed information about revenue and client ratings.
- The job board is costly compared to local competitors such as Lawyers Weekly, Legal Careers, and Beyond Law.
- The platform does not offer local customer support channels.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no free posting option.
- There is a lack of information about the site's audience size.
- The platform lacks recruitment tools such as applicant tracking, a resume database, and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Above the Law's job board.
How to Post a Job on the Above the Law Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on the Above the Law job board.
Posting a Job on the Above the Law job board.
Go to the Above the Law job board.
On the Above the Law home page, hover over the "Career Center" tab in the top menu bar and select "Job Listings" from the drop-down menu.
Select "POST A JOB."
You'll find this button on the right side of the page.
Fill in your job details.
Add the specifications of your job post on this page. Include things like the title, description, category, location, and more. When you're done, click "PREVIEW" before submitting your job post.
Pay for your job posting.
On the next page, review your order and click on "Pay Now" to make the purchase and publish your posting.
Above the Law vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is one of Australia's leading job boards. It offers many helpful features and allows employers to post job vacancies for free. Above the Law is a legal news site, so it offers none of the features job boards do. The starting price of US$200.00 is reasonable if it is certain that your job posts will reach anyone.
Above the Law vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that generates high traffic in Australia and offers excellent features. While job postings on SEEK can be more expensive than Above the Law’s US$200.00 per post, employers have access to better features, including applicant tracking tools and a resume database.
Above the Law vs. LawCrossing:
LawCrossing is a U.S.-based international legal jobs site carrying thousands of Australian legal jobs. LawCrossing is the better option because It attracts millions of job seekers, offers a bunch of features including a free posting option, and leverages a network of 500 other sites to advertise jobs.
What is Above the Law Australia?
Above the Law Australia is a legal news website employers can use to post legal job listings.
What does it cost to post on the Above the Law job board?
Above the Law's pricing starts at US$200.00 for a post that is featured for 45 days.
Is the Above the Law job board worth the money?
Because the site has not released information about their monthly user numbers, it is unclear whether the price for posting is justified.
Is Above the Law legit?
Yes, Above the Law is a legitimate law job board and law news website.