30-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
Founded in 1994, AlabamaJobNetwork.com is a well-established job board dedicated to careers in Alabama. Employers can browse through the resume database of candidates and take advantage of the recruitment features, such as the applicant tracking system, company profiles, and social media integration to help streamline the hiring process.
- The platform is a locally-focused job board dedicated to the job market in Alabama.
- AlabamaJobNetwork.com offers both 30-day and 60-day job posting options.
- Job credits are valid for 12 months.
- AlabamaJobNetwork.com offers both single and bulk job posting packages.
- The site allows employers to create customized company profiles.
- The platform includes an applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage candidates.
- AlabamaJobNetwork.com features social media integration.
- The site features a searchable resume database of local professionals.
- The company offers OFCCP compliance support for local businesses.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such AlabamaWorks! and aSmartPlace.
- AlabamaJobNetwork.com lacks job board syndication for increased job ad exposure.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AlabamaJobNetwork.com.
How to Post a Job on AlabamaJobNetwork.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AlabamaJobNetwork.com.
Posting a job on AlabamaJobNetwork.com.
Navigate to the AlabamaJobNetwork.com home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, select "I am an Employer." Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Save Registration" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the confirmation email link to activate your account.
Select a job posting package.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Shop" beneath the "Shopping and Orders" block. On the next page, select a job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on "Add to Cart" beneath the appropriate package.
Complete the payment process.
Review your order and click on the blue "Checkout" button. Verify your phone number and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the payment process.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post by hovering over the "My Jobs" tab in your employer dashboard and selecting "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu and following the onscreen prompts.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
AlabamaJobNetwork.com vs. AL.com Jobs:
Like AlabamaJobNetwork.com, AL.com Jobs has a local focus on Alabama's job market. AL.com Jobs offers comprehensive features, such as an integrated ATS, social media promotion, and job board syndication. AlabamaJobNetwork.com lacks job board syndication but offers more affordable pricing plans than AL.com Jobs.
AlabamaJobNetwork.com vs. AlabamaWorks!:
Unlike AlabamaJobNetwork.com, AlabamaWorks! offers employers a free job posting service, making it the better platform for recruiters on a tight budget. Both platforms target a similar local audience, but AlabamaJobNetwork.com features an applicant tracking system and social media integration, which AlabamaWorks! lacks.
AlabamaJobNetwork.com vs. aSmartPlace:
aSmartPlace's job board is powered by Indeed, offering both free and paid job posting plans. By contrast, AlabamaJobNetwork.com only offers paid plans starting from $275.00 for a single 30-day job post. Both platforms target a similar local audience and feature a searchable resume database of professionals.
The Infosoft Group LLC
Jan 01, 1994
1000 N Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
Number of Employees
What is AlabamaJobNetwork.com?
AlabamaJobNetwork.com is part of Circa — a nationwide network of over 600 locally-focused job boards that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals from a range of industries in their area.
What does it cost to post a job on AlabamaJobNetwork.com?
AlabamaJobNetwork.com's pricing starts from $275.00 for a single, 30-day job post. The platform also offers 60-day job posting plans and bulk packages.
How do I create an account on AlabamaJobNetwork.com?
- Go to the AlabamaJobNetwork.com home page.
- Click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, select "I am an Employer."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Save Registration."
- Follow the confirmation email link to activate your account.