1 x 28 Day Job Posting
5 x 28 Day Job Postings
10 x 28 Day Job Postings
10 x CV Downloads
50 x CV Downloads
100 x CV Downloads
As part of the JobBoard.com network, The Top UK Jobs is able to reach a global network of over 60 million candidates by syndicating job posts to various partner sites. The platform features a resume database and is more affordable than some competitors. However, it does lack social media promotion and a free job posting option.
- The platform features a CV database of candidates for employers to search through.
- Job posts are syndicated to other job boards through the JobBoard.com network.
- Job ads can reach a global network of over 60 million candidates through the JobBoard.com network.
- The platform features a simple job posting process.
- Employers can become "featured clients" to maximize their exposure.
- The platform offers a number of banner advertising slots to help attract candidates.
- The Top UK Jobs is more affordable than competitors, such as Reed.co.uk and CareerBuilder.
- The platform does not promote listings on social media.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks advanced recruitment features, such as candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Top UK Jobs.
How to Post a Job on The Top UK Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on The Top UK Jobs.
Posting a Job on The Top UK Jobs.
Navigate to The Top UK Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "ADVERTISE NOW" in the top-right corner of the page.
Register as a recruiter.
Scroll down and click on "REGISTER AS A RECRUITER" on the right side of the page. On the next page, fill out the online form and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Click on "Continue to My Account."
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on "Post a Job." On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy's details. Then, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and click on "Continue to Payment" toward the bottom of the page. Enter your credit card details and click on "Pay Now." Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be posted to the job board.
If you have a promotional code, you can enter it on this page.
You can choose to purchase additional job posting plans by specifying the number of credits next to the different packages.
The Top UK Jobs vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network and features both free and paid job posting options. The Top UK Jobs lacks a free job posting plan but does syndicate job posts through the JobBoard.com network. The Top UK Job has a specific focus on the U.K. job market, potentially making it a better option for local recruiting.
The Top UK Jobs vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library and The Top UK Jobs are comparably priced and both offer bulk job posting packages and access to a CV database. Both platforms provide increased exposure through job post syndication to partner sites but CV-Library also offers social media promotion — a feature that The Top UK Jobs lacks.
The Top UK Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and attracts more than 11 million visitors every month. The Top UK Jobs receives less website traffic but is the more affordable option, charging £75.00 +VAT per job post compared to Reed.co.uk's price of £89.00 for first-time users, making the former the more budget-friendly option.
What is The Top UK Jobs?
The Top UK Jobs is a job board that employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with a range of professionals across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on The Top UK Jobs?
The Top UK Jobs' pricing starts from £75.00 +VAT per job post. The platform also offers bulk job posting plans and CV download packages.
How do I create an account on The Top UK Jobs?
- Go to The Top UK Jobs home page.
- Click on "ADVERTISE NOW" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on "REGISTER AS A RECRUITER" on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, fill out the online form and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on The Top UK Jobs?
You can edit, manage, and delete job posts by logging in to your recruiter dashboard and clicking on "Manage Vacancies."