The Structural Engineer Jobs
From £449.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Targeted job email alerts
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
The Structural Engineer Jobs is the official job board of The Institution of Structural Engineers, the world's largest structural engineering membership organization. With members around the world, the institution's job board gives employers access to a highly defined global audience.
The platform features a CV database and a variety of posting plans and optional upgrades for increased exposure. While the site does not offer a free posting plan and is rather costly compared to general engineering job boards, such as Engineering Jobs and Just Engineers, it is more affordable than the similarly specialized job site ICE Recruit.
- The niche job board gives employers access to a highly targeted audience of structural engineers across the globe.
- Job postings can be promoted on both digital and print channels.
- Employers can choose from a range of pricing plans.
- All job postings include a company logo.
- Job postings can be enhanced with a range of optional upgrades, including banner ads and targeted emails.
- The platform has a CV database for employers to browse through.
- There is no free trial or free posting option.
- The platform is costly compared to sites such as Engineering Jobs and Just Engineers.
We were unable to find online reviews of The Structural Engineer Jobs.
Standard Digital Listing
Featured Digital Listing
Digital and Print Listing
Premium/Rapid Response Listing
Sponsored Content (Digital and Print)
The Structural Engineer Jobs vs. ICE Recruit:
Similar to The Structural Engineer Jobs, ICE Recruit is the job board of an industry-specific membership organization. While both platforms target a very defined audience of engineers and feature jobs across civil and structural engineering disciplines, The Structural Engineer Jobs offers a lower starting price at £449.00 +VAT per post.
The Structural Engineer Jobs vs. Just Engineers:
Unlike The Structural Engineer Jobs, Just Engineers does not cater to one specific engineering discipline but targets a broader audience of engineering professionals. Through its affiliation with the Totaljobs network, Just Engineers offers more affordable pricing plans and greater reach than The Structural Engineer Jobs.
The Structural Engineer Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
As one of the leading general job sites in the U.K., Reed.co.uk offers employers a far larger audience of job seekers than The Structural Engineer Jobs. While costlier at £449.00 +VAT per post, the benefit of The Structural Engineer Jobs is the highly defined audience of structural engineers. By contrast, Reed.co.uk charges £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post.