14 Day Posting
30 Day Posting
6 Week Posting
Managed Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
Target Jobs is a niche job board that advertises internships and other early-career vacancies to tertiary students and graduates across the U.K. Powered by GTI, the site is partnered with various leading U.K. universities, ensuring that companies are matched with top talent.
Their recruitment solutions include hiring analytics and branding tools. With multiple job posting options and a straightforward posting process on offer. Target Jobs is an attractive choice for employers looking to access a prestigious pool of potential candidates.
- Target Jobs reportedly receives over 1.6 million unique visits per month and has over 1.5 million users.
- The site allows employers to post opportunities in a range of industries, including finance, healthcare, law, and sales.
- The platform offers multiple job posting options that differ in duration to suit various hiring needs.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can connect with potential candidates through virtual networking events.
- The site features a dashboard from which employers can access their individual hiring analytics.
- The platform's employer branding tools include a profile page and personalized recruitment events.
- Jobs are distributed to an assortment of over 55 university job boards, depending on the posting package selected.
- Target Jobs does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site does not advertise vacancies on its social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Target Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Target Jobs:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Target Jobs.
Posting a Job on Target Jobs.
Go to Target Job's home page.
On the home page, scroll to the bottom and click on "Are you hiring?" under the heading "USEFUL LINKS."
Choose a job posting package.
On the next page, scroll down to the heading "start hiring across our network." Then, select your preferred job posting package and click on "Post a job."
Create an account.
Fill out the online registration form and click on "Register."
Start the job posting process.
On your employer dashboard, click on "Select package" to purchase your preferred job posting package. Then, click on "Next."
Enter the job posting details.
Select the advertising and expiry dates for the job post, and enter the application details. Then, click on "Next."
Fill out the job posting form.
Add details about the job you'd like to post, such as the job title, type, location, and salary. Once you're done, click on "Add Job to basket."
Finalize your order.
Review your job post to ensure that the information you've entered is correct. Then, click on "Confirm and pay." Add your billing details to the online form, and once you're done, select "Pay securely with Worldpay" to purchase your job post.
Your job will then go live on Target Jobs.
Target Jobs vs. Graduatejobs:
Similar to Target Jobs, Graduatejobs advertises vacancies to early-career job seekers in the U.K. Target Jobs is slightly more costly than Graduatejobs, charging £46.00 more than the latter site for a 14-day job post. Graduatejobs is also more feature-rich, offering social media promotion and resume database access, which Target Jobs lacks.
Target Jobs vs. AfterCollege:
Target Jobs and AfterCollege both serve the U.K. and global job market. AfterCollege has a larger candidate database than Target Jobs, with over 3.4 million more registered students than the latter. While both sites distribute jobs to U.K. universities, AfterCollege offers no local client support and their pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
Target Jobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
Target Jobs and Reed.co.uk both advertise vacancies in all industries. While there is some audience overlap, Target Jobs predominantly caters to students and graduates, while Reed.co.uk caters to candidates at all career levels. Reed.co.uk is also the more affordable option, with pricing starting at £89.00 for a job post.
What is Target Jobs?
Target Jobs is a niche job board that connects students, graduates, and early-career professionals with employers looking to fill their entry-level vacancies in a wide variety of industries.
What does it cost to post a job on Target Jobs?
Target Jobs' pricing starts from £295.00 plus GST for a 14-day job posting.
How do I create a Target Jobs account?
- Navigate to Target Jobs' home page.
- Select "Are you hiring?" at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a job posting package and click on "Post a job."
- On the next page, fill out the registration form and select "Register."
How do I delete a job post from Target Jobs?
- Log in to your account.
- On your dashboard, select the job you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete."
Is Target Jobs in the U.K.?
Yes, Target Jobs is headquartered in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, U.K.