Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Employers cede plenty of control in order to feature on the Otta job board. They can't craft their own job post or employer profiles, and they have to pass a rigorous screening process too. The tradeoff is a spot on a job board that attracts young tech talent, and a matching system that pairs businesses with the most suitable candidate for the job.
- Otta finds suitable candidates for your advertised position, ensuring excellent employer-employee matches.
- Free job posting appeals to companies of all sizes.
- Otta allows for applicant tracking system integration.
- Candidate applications are sent directly to employer applicant tracking systems.
- Otta creates detailed company profiles for each employer on the job board.
- Employers do not need to craft their own job descriptions. Otto does that too.
- Major companies, such as Shopify and Artsy, use Otto for their recruiting, lending credibility to the job board.
- Companies need to apply to Otta and are handpicked by them before being allowed to recruit on the job board.
- When profiling your company, Otta is as honest about your company as can be. This takes control away from the employer.
- The disclosure of salary information is a must.
- Job posts are not distributed to other job boards for added reach.
- Otta does not share jobs on its social media channels.
- There is no searchable candidate resume database.
Most reviews of the job board are from the job seeker's perspective. Job seekers cite the amount of choice and customization over their job search, the speed at which interviews are obtained, and an overall great user experience as key selling points, giving the job board 4.9 out of 5 stars based on over 700 reviews.
It is free to post a job on Otta.
How to Post a Job on Otta:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Otta.
Posting a job on Otta.
Go to the Otta home page.
Navigate to otta.com and click on the "For Employers" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Click on "CLAIM YOUR PROFILE."
The "CLAIM YOUR PROFILE" button is in the center of the page.
Create an account.
Enter your details and click on the "Sign up" button.
Click on the link in your verification email, then click on the "Click to login" button to proceed.
Add information about your company.
When you log in to your account for the first time, you will need to provide a bit more information about your company. Fill in the required information to proceed to the next page.
Confirm your hiring requirements.
Select the options to confirm your hiring requirements. Once you are done, click on "Submit."
Otta will review your application and get back to you within two working days.
Otta vs. LinkedIn:
If LinkedIn is the industry standard for recruitment, Otta is the industry disruptor. Otta inverts the hiring process, empowering job seekers to find a company that matches their interests. Both platforms offer free job posting, although LinkedIn has a larger audience. Go with Otta if you want to target the best young talent who are mission-driven.
Otta vs. OnlyMarketingJobs:
OnlyMarketingJobs and Otta advertise a wide variety of marketing roles, but the former charges £295.00 per post compared to Otta's free job posting. OnlyMarketingJobs has a candidate resume database and various ways of promoting listings for extra reach, while Otta does not. Otta is great at reaching the best young talent who want meaningful work.
Otta vs. CW Jobs:
Both CW Jobs and Otta reach candidates who want to work in tech, but CW Jobs charges £199.00 +VAT per job post while Otta is entirely free. Otta does not have advanced recruitment tools like CW Jobs has, but it excels at matching companies with ideal candidates who are young, value-driven, and want to work at dynamic startups.
What is Otta?
Otta is a job board that specializes in tech and marketing roles. Its strict job post approval process ensures that listings are of the highest quality and appeal to highly selective, young talent.
What does it cost to post a job on Otta?
Posting a job on Otta is entirely free of charge.