28 Day Job Posting
28 Day Featured Job Posting
10 x 28 Day Job Postings
50 x 28 Day Job Postings
100 x 28 Day Job Postings
10 x CV Downloads
50 x CV Downloads
100 x CV Downloads
Ex Forces Jobs Network is an online job board and training platform for veterans and former members of the U.K. Armed Forces. The site is run by ExForces Information Services and Forces Network, both divisions of the British Forces Broadcasting Services.
The site offers paid job postings as well as resume database searches to make recruiting ex-servicemen and women easy to do. In comparison to other niche job boards, their prices are affordable and make them a great choice for businesses of various sizes.
- The site has a close relationship with major stakeholders in veterans affairs, including the British Forces Broadcasting Services and Ministry of Defence.
- Their simple job posting process makes recruitment through their site easy for anyone to do.
- The site offers additional recruitment features to employers, such as CV downloads.
- All proceeds from job postings go to the Services Sound and Vision Corporation (rebranded in 2020 as the British Forces Broadcasting Services), a nonprofit organization that supports the British Armed Forces.
- The platform has several job posting packages for companies of varying sizes and needs.
- The site's prices are competitive in comparison to other niche job boards, such as British Forces Resettlement Services.
- Employers can hire permanent, contract, or temporary workers through the site.
- The site has a well-maintained blog with useful career information for both employers and former armed forces members in the U.K.
- The site does not advertise their job postings through social media or on other job boards.
- They do not offer free job posting or trial periods to employers who would like to post jobs to their site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Ex Forces Jobs Network.
How to Post a Job on Ex Forces Jobs Network:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Ex Forces Jobs Network.
Posting a job on Ex Forces Jobs Network.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to the Ex Forces Jobs Network home page and select "Advertise A Job" at the top of the page.
Fill in the job posting form.
Provide Ex Forces Jobs Network with the details about the job you would like to post. Choose the package you would like to purchase and then select "Next >."
Register with the site.
Fill in the online registration form and then select "Register" at the bottom of the page.
Confirm your purchase or choose another posting package.
If you would just like to post a single job, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue to Payment."
You can add or change your job posting package. The site will automatically add your chosen package to the total at the bottom.
If you have a promotional code, you can enter it at the bottom of the page.
Pay for your job postings.
In the form provided, enter your credit card details and then click "Pay Now."
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will appear on the Ex Forces Jobs Network website.
Ex Forces Jobs Network vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a popular job board that serves all job seekers in all industries of the U.K. Ex Forces Jobs Network, however, is more niche and exclusive to ex-military members and veterans. While reed.co.uk offers more hiring services than Ex Forces Jobs Network, the latter might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals.
Ex Forces Jobs Network vs. British Forces Resettlement Services:
British Forces Resettlement Services has many of the same offerings as Ex Forces Jobs Network but charges £250.00 for a job posting on their platform. Ex Forces Jobs Network only charges £35.00 per job post, making it a more affordable option for employers in the U.K.
Ex Forces Jobs Network vs. Hire a Hero:
Hire a Hero offers free job posting services while Ex Forces Jobs Network only has paid posting packages for employers. Unlike Ex Forces Jobs Network, Hire A Hero shares jobs posted to their platform on their social media pages; however, the latter site does not offer a dashboard for employers to manage their job postings.
What is Ex Forces Jobs Network?
Ex Forces Jobs Network is a U.K. job board and resume database run by the British Forces Broadcasting Service. They offer paid job postings and CV downloads for employers looking to hire veterans, reservists, former servicemen, and former servicewomen.
What does it cost to post a job on Ex Forces Jobs Network?
Ex Forces Jobs Network's pricing starts from £35.00 per job post. They also offer bulk posting packages as well as CV downloading options to recruiters and employers.
How do I create an account on Ex Forces Jobs Network?
- Navigate to the Ex Forces Jobs Network home page.
- Select "RECRUITERS" at the top of the page.
- Fill out the registration form provided.
- Select "Register >."
How do I delete a job post on Ex Forces Jobs Network?
- Log in to your account dashboard.
- Select "Manage Vacancies."
- Find the job you would like to delete.
- Under "ACTIONS," select "Delete."