Pricing information for job postings is not disclosed on the BSAVA website.
The BSAVA's job board helps veterinary practices specializing in small animals connect with job seekers across the U.K. The website offers a variety of resources, including webinars, events, educational courses, and mentorship programs for newly qualified veterinarians. Both recent graduates and qualified veterinarians can connect with employers on the site.
- Members can sign up as mentors for newly qualified veterinarians.
- Employers can add their branding to job posts.
- Veterinary practices throughout the U.K. can advertise on the site.
- The site offers employers access to thousands of job seekers from across the world.
- The research board allows employers to view the work and publications of potential employees.
- Only members can advertise vacancies on the job site.
- The site does not have a feature that allows users to post to the online job board directly. Users have to submit the details of the vacancy they want to post to BSAVA administrators for them to upload it to the job board.
- The job board is not easily accessible on the website.
- The BSAVA does not offer a resume database.
Reviews for the BSAVA are limited online, however, the organization received a 5-star rating from one user on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on BSAVA:
Only BSAVA members can post vacancies to the job site. Members wishing to post a vacancy can send an email with the job description, a jpg of the practice's logo, and a closing date for applications to the administrators. It is not clear how long it will take to process the ad.
BSAVA vs. BEVA:
BEVA is a job board for U.K. professionals who specialize in equine animal health. In contrast, the BSAVA is a global job board operating from the U.K. Neither job sites offer an online job posting feature and employers need to send the job information to the administrators. Unlike BEVA, BSAVA only allows its members to post jobs.
BSAVA vs. Vet & Pet Jobs:
Both the BSAVA and Vet & Pet Jobs are British job sites with an international reach. Job postings on Vet & Pet Jobs start from £160.00, while the BSAVA does not disclose its pricing online. The BSAVA does not offer an online job posting service, while Vet & Pet Jobs does, although posts are first approved before publication.
BSAVA vs. NAVC Retriever:
NAVC Retriever allows job posts for student employees, while the BSAVA allows recently qualified veterinarians to register as mentees at member's practices. NAVC Retriever links candidates on its job site to specific vacancies and invites them to apply, which is a service the BSAVA lacks.
What is BSAVA?
How do you create an account on BSAVA?
- Navigate to the BSAVA home page.
- Go to the "Membership" tab in the top menu bar and click "Join now" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on "Join us."
- Choose a membership category and click "Find out more and join."
- Scroll down and click on "How do I pay" to select a payment option.
- Fill in the online membership form and complete the payment.
How much does it cost to advertise on BSAVA?
How do you delete a job post from BSAVA?
No information is available on deleting or amending job posts on BSAVA. For more information, contact the administrators.