The Oklahoman Jobs
From $349.00 /post.
Bulk posting plans
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Resume database access
Applicant tracking system
The Oklahoman Jobs gives employers a targeted approach to hiring talent in search of general roles throughout the state of Oklahoma. The platform is equipped with feature-rich recruitment services, including job ad distribution, social media sharing, and applicant tracking, but does not offer access to a resume database.
While The Oklahoman Jobs has more hiring tools on offer than some rival platforms, such as OKJobMatch, the job board is quite costly and does not have a free job posting option.
- The job board features various bulk posting options for companies hiring at scale.
- Job posts are distributed to more than 30 affiliated job boards for maximum visibility.
- The Oklahoman Jobs' job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can use the site's applicant tracking system to easily manage candidates.
- Vacancies are promoted on the platform's social media pages for increased exposure.
- Based on users' job descriptions, candidates are rated to help employers connect with suitable talent.
- Listings are mobile-optimized and accessible from any device.
- Other services include unlimited user logins, diversity hiring initiatives, and job post reporting.
- Unlike some competitors, such as OKCNP Career Center, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The Oklahoman Jobs lacks access to a resume database.
- The job board is significantly costlier than many rival platforms.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Oklahoman Jobs.
*The job board offers various bulk posting plans.
How to Post a Job on The Oklahoman Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The Oklahoman Jobs.
Posting a job on The Oklahoman Jobs.
Go to The Oklahoman Jobs' website.
From the home page, click on "Post a job" toward the middle of the page.
Choose a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting plan and click on "Post a job now" under the applicable heading to proceed.
A pop-up window will appear. Add your email address and click on "Continue."
Create your listing.
Add your job post's information to the online form, including the title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Add additional job post upgrades.
Read through your listing for accuracy and scroll down to peruse the available job post upgrades. Tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase or, alternatively, leave them blank and click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Complete your purchase.
Fill out the online form with your company, credit card, and billing details. Then, click on "Post Job" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
The Oklahoman Jobs vs. OKJobMatch:
The Oklahoman Jobs and OKJobMatch both list general roles throughout Oklahoma. While The Oklahoman Jobs charges $349.00 per post, OKJobMatch is a free job posting service, making it the budget-friendly choice. Of the two, The Oklahoman Jobs is more feature-rich, offering applicant tracking and social media sharing.
The Oklahoman Jobs vs. OklahomaJobNetwork.com:
Like The Oklahoman Jobs, OklahomaJobNetwork.com offers applicant tracking, job ad distribution, and bulk posting options. However, The Oklahoman Jobs is the costlier choice, charging $349.00 per post, compared to OklahomaJobNetwork.com's $275.00 per post. Of the two, only the latter offers resume searches.
The Oklahoman Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known general job board with a local and national reach. In comparison, The Oklahoman Jobs gives users a more targeted approach to hiring statewide professionals. While Indeed offers a free job posting plan and sponsored posts starting at $5.00 per day, The Oklahoman Jobs charges $349.00 per post.
Gannett Co., Inc.
100 W. Main St., Ste. 100, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
What does it cost to post a job on The Oklahoman Jobs?
The Oklahoman Jobs' pricing starts at $349.00 for a 30-day job post.
Who runs The Oklahoman?
The Oklahoman is owned by Gannett Co., Inc.
Does The Oklahoman Jobs offer resume searches?
No, The Oklahoman Jobs does not feature resume database access.