From $275.00 /post.
Up to 60 days.
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Resume database access
Social media integration
Phone and email.
MetroFresnoJobs.com is a local job board that offers standard and advanced features, including an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), resume database access, job ad distribution, and social media promotion. With a focus on Fresno, California, MetroFresnoJobs.com offers a comprehensive employer dashboard that aids in creating a seamless hiring process.
- MetroFresnoJobs.com offers above-average postings of up to 60 days.
- To improve job ad exposure, the platform offers featured tags and a Local Recruiting Subscription plan.
- The platform offers access to a resume database and an applicant tracking system.
- MetroFresnoJobs.com sends vacancies to around 30 popular job boards, including Indeed and ZipRecruiter.
- Employers can create a customized company profile and integrate their social media platforms.
- Each package allows unlimited user logins and includes job ad reporting tools.
- The platform offers pre-screening and post-applicant screening questionnaires to help with the screening process.
- Employers can access diversity and community outreach options to improve the reach.
- Compared to its top competitor, The Fresno Bee Jobs, MetroFresnoJobs.com is the budget-friendly option.
- The resume database is only available with the Local Recruiting Subscription plan.
- The platform is lacking candidate matching options.
- The free job posting option is limited to internship vacancies.
We were unable to find online reviews of MetroFresnoJobs.com.
Single Job Posting: 30 Days
Single Job Posting: 60 Days
Job Posting Package: 3 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 5 Jobs
Job Posting Package: 10 Jobs
Featured Tag: 1 Tag
Featured Tag: 3 Tags
Featured Tag: 5 Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on MetroFresnoJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on MetroFresnoJobs.com.
Posting a job on MetroFresnoJobs.com.
Create an employer account.
On MetroFresnoJobs.com's home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner. Then, click on "I am an Employer" and fill in the registration form on the following page.
At the bottom of the form, below the question, "How can we help you?" select "Single Job Posting" from the provided list.
Once you've completed the form, click on "Save Registration."
Next, MetroFresnoJobs.com will send a verification email. Click on the verification link to complete the registration.
Click on "Post a New Job."
From the employer dashboard, hover the cursor over "My Jobs" in the main menu until a drop-down menu appears. Next, click on "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu options.
Next, click on the underlined text that says "buy online."
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, browse through the various packages available and click on "Add to Cart" beneath your plan of choice. Next, confirm that your cart is correct and click on "Checkout."
Complete the verification process.
Then, fill out the appropriate section with your phone number and click on "Text Me" to allow MetroFresnoJobs.com to send a verification text. Alternatively, you can select the option for a callback.
Once you've successfully verified your account, you can pay for your order and move on to the job posting form.
MetroFresnoJobs.com vs. The Fresno Bee Jobs:
While The Fresno Bee Jobs and MetroFresnoJobs.com share similar reach and features, including resume database access, applicant tracking, and job ad distribution, the two platforms differ in pricing. The Fresno Bee Jobs stands out as the more costly option, with prices starting at $398.00 per post, while MetroFresnoJobs.com costs $275.00 per post.
MetroFresnoJobs.com vs. CalJOBS:
With CalJOBS, employers are not charged for postings, and the site offers statewide reach. However, unlike MetroFresnoJobs.com, CalJOBS is missing many advanced features, including applicant tracking tools and customized company profiles. That said, MetroFresnoJobs.com is costlier, with prices starting at $275.00 per post.
MetroFresnoJobs.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is a job board that offers global reach and access to a resume database. MetroFresnoJobs.com provides targeted hiring that may benefit local employers, and the platform includes more advanced features, such as screening questions. Additionally, while MetroFresnoJobs.com costs $275.00 per post, CareerBuilder starts at $349.00 per post.
What is MetroFresnoJobs.com?
MetroFresnoJobs.com is a regional job board that targets employers and job seekers in Fresno, California. The platform boasts an applicant tracking system, a resume database, and customized company profiles, among others.
How much does it cost to post a job on MetroFresnoJobs.com?
MetroFresnoJobs.com's pricing ranges between $275.00 and $295.00 per post, depending on the package you choose. There are also a number of bulk job ad and featured job packages available.