Single Job Posting
Unlimited Annual Job Posting
The California Academy of PAs (CAPA) is an organization that supports Physician Assistants in the state of California. While the site is generally used as an information hub that provides representation, training, and guidance, employers can also advertise their available PA job positions on CAPA's niche job board.
- CAPA membership benefits include access to the monthly digital publication.
- Job postings last 30 days and appear on CAPA's social media pages, monthly e-newsletter, and quarterly print publication.
- CAPA members have access to members-only resources, including leadership development training, government representation, and conference networking opportunities.
- Memberships do not require a lifelong commitment. Members have the option to renew their membership every year or they can choose to cancel it.
- The CAPA Job Board offers email and telephone support.
- Job ads are limited to California and only include PA positions.
- CAPA Job Board does not offer free postings.
- The platform is missing candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find customer reviews of the CAPA Job Board.
CAPA Job Board vs. JobsInSantaAna.com:
Despite both CAPA and JobsInSantaAna.com advertising in California, the similarities between the two competitors end there. While JobsInSantaAna.com lists general jobs, CAPA focuses on advertising Physician Assistant (PA) jobs. In addition, CAPA is largely known as an organization that advocates for PAs in the state.
CAPA Job Board vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals stands out as the more practical choice, thanks to its affordable pricing, industry exposure, and job board access. In comparison, CareerVitals costs $160.00 less than CAPA and employers won't need to pay for a membership to access the job posting features. With CAPA, job seekers must pay a members fee, which limits the ad's exposure.
CAPA Job Board vs. Indeed:
Both Indeed and CAPA are great platforms for advertising Physician Assistant (PA) jobs. However, the two competitors have very different company missions. While Indeed is known as a popular job board, CAPA is predominantly known as an organization that advocates and represents PAs in the industry.