Single Job Posting
Unlimited Annual Job Posting
The California Academy of PAs (CAPA) is an organization that supports Physician Assistants in the state of California. While the site is generally used as an information hub that provides representation, training, and guidance, employers can also advertise their available PA job positions on CAPA's niche job board.
- CAPA membership benefits include access to the monthly digital publication.
- Job postings last for 30 days and appear on CAPA's social media pages, monthly e-newsletter, and in the quarterly print publication.
- CAPA members have access to members-only resources, including leadership development training, government representation, and networking opportunities at conferences.
- Memberships do not require a lifelong commitment. Members have the option to renew their membership every year or they can choose to cancel it.
- CAPA offers email and telephone support.
- CAPA is not predominantly known as a job board. Instead, the organization works as a research and support services for job seekers.
- In order for job seekers to view the job board, they must be a member or create an account.
- Job ads are limited to the state of California and only include PA positions.
We were unable to find customer reviews of CAPA online.
How to Post a Job on California Academy of PAs:
Three easy steps to post a job ad on California Academy of PAs.
Posting a job ad on CAPA.
Navigate to the California Academy of PAs website.
Go to the California Academy of PA's website and click on "MENU" in the top-right corner. Scroll down the menu and hover over "Career Services" until a drop-down menu appears. From this menu, click on "Job Board Information."
Click on "add a job."
On the following page, read through the job board information. Once you're ready to proceed, click on the blue highlighted text that says "add a job."
Employers will need to create a membership profile and pay the membership fee before they're able to access the job posting features.
Create your job posting.
When you've successfully logged into your membership account, click on "add a Job" and complete the job description form. Your job ad will go live after you've completed the payment process.
California Academy of PAs (CAPA) vs. JobsInSantaAna.com:
Despite both CAPA and JobsInSantaAna.com advertising in California, the similarities between the two competitors end there. While JobsInSantaAna.com lists general jobs, CAPA focuses on advertising Physician Assistant (PA) jobs. In addition, CAPA is largely known as an organization that advocates for PAs in the state.
California Academy of PAs (CAPA) vs. CareerVitals:
CareerVitals stands out as the more practical choice, thanks to its affordable pricing, industry exposure, and job board access. In comparison, CareerVitals costs $160.00 less than CAPA and employers won't need to pay for a membership to access the job posting features. With CAPA, job seekers must pay a members fee, which limits the ad's exposure.
California Academy of PAs (CAPA) vs. Indeed:
Both Indeed and CAPA are great platforms for advertising Physician Assistant (PA) jobs. However, the two competitors have very different company missions. While Indeed is known as a popular job board, CAPA is predominantly known as an organization that advocates and represents PAs in the industry.
How much does the California Academy of PAs job postings cost?
California Academy of PAs offers two plans with a single job post costing $180.00.
How do I create an account with the California Academy of PAs?
- Navigate to the CAPA home page.
- Click on "Join" on the right side of the home page menu.
- Click on "Create an account" at the bottom of the login text box.
- Complete the registration form and click on "Create an account."