Single 30 Day Posting
Single 60 Day Posting
Jobs Email Package
Premium Jobs Email Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Posting + Manufacturing Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
Unlimited 30 Day Resume Access
Two 30-Day Job Postings w/ Resume Access
30 Day Inner Banner Advertising
90 Day Inner Banner Advertising
JobsInWelding.com has a wide range of packages that make it an attractive job board for small and large shops. Despite being one of the more expensive welding job boards, employers gain the benefit of exposure to a deep talent pool with the opportunity to feature on the popular company newsletter.
- The job board lists a wide range of welding specialties, including fabricators, fitters, and managerial positions.
- Companies such as ALMACO and TMI Contractors use JobsInWelding.com to find welding talent.
- There are a wide range of price plans to suit a range of hiring budgets.
- The site features a Resume Bank, where employers can search through an extensive database of candidate resumes.
- Job posts are featured on the company newsletter, which has a reach of 119,000 subscribers.
- The TalentBoost Upgrade package sends a job post to their network of more than 1,000 national, local, and niche job sites.
- Posting an internship position is entirely free.
- The company can be contacted via email or telephone.
- JobsInWelding.com is more expensive than similar job boards, including Roadtechs.com and RoadDogJobs.
- There are no options to share jobs across the company's social media accounts for additional exposure.
Their Facebook group of over 500,000 members gives JobsInWelding.com' service a score of 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on the opinion of over 1,600 people. It is unclear how many of these reviews pertain to the job board, but their customers have an overall favorable view of the company.
How to Post a Job on JobsInWelding.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on JobsInWelding.com.
Posting a job on JobsInWelding.com.
Go to the JobsInWelding.com job board.
Navigate to search.jobsinwelding.com.
Click on the "Post a job" button.
Hover over the "EMPLOYERS" tab in the top-right of the home page. From the drop-down menu, select "Post a Job."
Create an account.
Fill in your personal details, such as your full name and email address. Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
Choose a job posting type.
Choose from the different price plans available to suit your budget and hiring needs.
Fill in the job post details.
Include information about the position, function, requirements, location, and more. Click on "PREVIEW" to see what your ad looks like, and "POST JOB" to proceed to the payment section.
Once payment has been made, your job add will be reviewed and posted on the job board.
JobsInWelding.com vs. Roadtechs.com:
Roadtechs.com is mainly a construction job board, but they list plenty of welding jobs. Roadtechs.com and JobsInWelding.com share most of the same features, yet Roadtechs.com has no resume database and the website is not as modern. Roadtechs.com is the more affordable option at $200.00 per post, compared to $299.00 for JobsInWelding.com.
JobsInWelding.com vs. RoadDogJobs:
RoadDogJobs is a trades job board that lists all types of trade jobs, while JobsInWelding.com specializes in welding. However, RoadDogJobs features over 400 welding jobs and shares most of the same features as JobsInWelding.com. RoadDogJobs has a subscription service of $250.00 compared to $299.00 per post for JobsInWelding.com.
JobsInWelding.com vs. iHireConstruction:
iHireConstruction is a popular construction job board that features plenty of welding jobs. It matches JobsInWelding.com for recruiting features. iHireConstruction and JobsInWelding.com both start their pricing at $299.00 per post, although employers using iHireConstruction will need to pay $299.00 per month, while JobsInWelding.com charges per post.
What is JobsInWelding.com?
JobsInWelding.com is the career portal of the American Welding Society, an online community of professionals in the welding industry. The platform offers various opportunities for networking and has a rich resources section.
How much does it cost to post a job on JobsInWelding.com?
JobsInWelding.com's pricing starts at $299.00 for a standard job post.