Single 30-day Job Posting
Single 60-day Job Posting
Single Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Contact for quote.
JobsinRiverside.com is a general job board that caters to employers and job seekers from Riverside, California. Powered by Crica, the platform boasts an extensive resume database of professionals from a variety of fields, such as retail, healthcare, transportation, hospitality, HR, and more.
While JobsinRiverside.com offers a suite of hiring services to help employers to find and hire talent quickly and easily, the platform is costly compared to other local job sites, such as CalJOBS.
- Well-known companies, such as Toshiba, Spectrum, and TreeHouse, have used the job board to connect with candidates.
- JobsinRiverside.com offers bulk job posting packages for employers with multiple roles to fill.
- Listings are shared to the platform's network of job sites for increased visibility.
- Employers can access the site's resume database of professionals from various industries.
- Job posts can be promoted on the platform's social media channels.
- Other services include featured listings, applicant management, and dedicated account support.
- The site has a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Employers can add their company profile to the job board for increased brand awareness.
- Unlike its local competitors, JobsinRiverside.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform does not offer candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsinRiverside.com.
How to Post a Job on JobsinRiverside.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JobsinRiverside.com.
Posting a Job on JobsinRiverside.com.
Go to JobsinRiverside.com.
On the home page, click on "Employers: Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan that suits your hiring needs. Then, click on "Add to Cart."
On the next page, ensure that you've selected the correct package, and click on "Checkout."
If you have a discount code, you can add it on this page.
Create an account.
Scroll down and fill out the online form labeled "Create your employer account." Once you're done, click on "Save Registration."
To activate your account, enter the verification code sent to your mobile number.
Purchase and create your job post.
Once you've paid for your listing, you'll be able to create and post it to the site.
JobsinRiverside.com vs. CalJOBS:
Like JobsinRiverside.com, CalJOBS caters to the local job market. While JobsinRiverside.com charges $275.00 for a 30-day job post, CalJOBS offers a free job posting service, making it a budget-friendly option. Both sites offer resume searches, but JobsinRiverside.com also features employer branding and applicant management.
JobsinRiverside.com vs. California Job Department:
JobsinRiverside.com and California Job Department both offer job distribution and targeted email alerts, but the former site is more feature-rich, with resume searches, and social media promotion available. While JobsinRiverside.com charges $275.00 for a 30-day listing, employers need to contact California Job Department for pricing details.
JobsinRiverside.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists general vacancies. While JobsinRiverside.com is also a general job site, the platform caters to the local job market, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. Both sites offer resume searches and candidate management, but Indeed has a free posting plan, which JobsinRiverside.com lacks.
What is JobsinRiverside.com?
JobsinRiverside.com is a job posting site that connects employers with job seekers in a variety of industries in Riverside, California.
What does it cost to post a job on JobsinRiverside.com?
JobsinRiverside.com's pricing starts from $275.00 for a single, 30-day job post. The site has bulk job posting plans and featured listings available.
How do I create an account on JobsinRiverside.com?
- Navigate to JobsinRiverside.com's home page and click on "Register."
- Select "I am an Employer" and fill out the online form.
- Click on "Save Registration."