Des Moines Register Jobs
From $349.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
Des Moines Register Jobs, hosted by the print and online news publication Des Moines Register, advertises a wide variety of local employment opportunities. The platform is equipped with a feature-rich recruitment profile to assist employers with promoting their vacancies and connecting with city-based talent.
While the job board is costlier than several rival platforms, such as IowaJobNetwork.com, it features a range of hiring tools not offered by competitors, such as candidate relevancy ratings, unlimited user logins, and job post reporting.
- Des Moines Register Jobs has various job posting plans available to suit different recruitment needs.
- Listings are distributed to more than 30 affiliated job boards, such as Indeed, for maximum visibility.
- The platform offers several diversity hiring tools to connect with veterans and minority professionals.
- Job posts are shared on the site's social media pages for added reach.
- Users can easily manage listings and candidate applications via the site's applicant tracking system.
- Listings are mobile-optimized and accessible for any device.
- Other services include unlimited user logins, job post reporting, and candidate relevancy ratings.
- Des Moines Register Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks access to a resume database.
- Compared to several competitors, the job board is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Des Moines Register Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Des Moines Register Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Des Moines Register Jobs.
Posting a job on Des Moines Register Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button in the middle of Des Moines Register Jobs' home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose your preferred job posting package and click on "Post a job now" under the applicable heading.
A pop-up window will appear. Add your email address and click on "Continue" to proceed.
Create your listing.
Add your job posting details to the online form, including the title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Review your job post.
Read through your listing for accuracy, peruse the available job post upgrades, and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Complete your purchase.
Add your billing and credit card details to the online form and click on "Post Job" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
Des Moines Register Jobs vs. DesMoinesHelpWanted.com:
Like Des Moines Register Jobs, DesMoinesHelpWanted.com attracts citywide professionals and offers robust hiring features, such as job ad distribution and enhanced listings. While Des Moines Register Jobs charges 349.00 per post, an all-inclusive post on DesMoinesHelpWanted.com will cost $579.00.
Des Moines Register Jobs vs. IowaJobNetwork.com:
While Des Moines Register Jobs primarily lists city-specific roles, IowaJobNetwork.com offers employers a statewide reach. Both sites feature job ad distribution and diversity hiring tools, but IowaJobNetwork.com is the more affordable choice, charging $275.00 per post. By contrast, Des Moines Register Jobs charges $349.00 per post.
Des Moines Register Jobs vs. Gr8 USA Jobs:
Unlike Des Moines Register Jobs, Gr8 USA Jobs doesn't target city-specific talent and may not have the same local reach as the former. Both sites offer applicant tracking tools, but Gr8 USA Jobs is more feature-rich with resume searches and job alerts. While Des Moines Register Jobs charges $349.00 per post, Gr8 USA Jobs charges $420.00 per post.
Gannett Co., Inc.
400 Locust St., Ste. 500, Des Moines, IA 50309