Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Corrections1 Careers is a niche job board that gives employers a central hub to find corrections professionals of all kinds. While they offer a free job posting service, most of their benefits come with their paid recruitment service, for which there is no pricing available. Corrections1 has a large audience as well as job board syndication.
- Corrections1 Careers offers free job postings.
- Job posts get distributed to Corrections1's network of partner job boards for added reach.
- There are around 80 listings on the job board at the time of writing — a good number for a niche site.
- The Corrections1 site reaches over 230,000 unique monthly visitors.
- Job posts are advertised to more than 30,000 email subscribers.
- Membership affords employers additional benefits, such as access to industry news and resources.
- Reporting statistics are included with digital advertising.
- The Corrections1 Careers team can create custom content to brand your job posts and help your company stand out.
- General job boards, such as Indeed, are far more popular with corrections employers than Corrections1 Careers.
- Employers have to pay in order to advertise in the company newsletter.
- The free job posting option comes with limited customer support.
- There is no candidate resume database.
Corrections1 is a respected organization with a membership count of over 80,000, but we could not find reviews of its job board. The Corrections1 mobile app does have favorable reviews on the Google Play Store, indicating a positive perception of the brand.
Posting a job on Corrections1 Careers is entirely free. There are paid job post promotions, but the company does not disclose information about them. Schedule a consultation with them to find more information.
How to Post a Job on Corrections1 Careers:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Corrections1 Careers.
Posting a job on Corrections1 Careers.
Go to the Corrections1 home page.
Navigate to corrections1.com and hover over the "JOBS" button in the page menu. From the drop-down menu, select "Post a Job."
Create an account.
Click on the "Register here" link beneath the "CONTINUE" button.
Add your details.
Add your details in the relevant sections and click on the "JOIN NOW" button.
Add employer details.
Choose between "I'M ACTIVE IN CORRECTIONS," "I'M A VENDOR," and "OTHER OR RETIRED," then, add your business name into the text field and fill in the form. You will be asked to select a newsletter subscription of your choice. Leave this blank if you don't want to subscribe.
Click on "MY JOBS."
The "MY JOBS" button is toward the top of the page. On the next page, click on the "ADD" button.
Create your job post.
Enter the job details in the relevant sections and click on the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the form. Click on the "CONTINUE" button on the next page to proceed.
Corrections1 Careers vs. APPA Career Center:
APPA Career Center's pricing starts at $100.00, while Corrections1 Careers has a free job posting option. Both platforms have a large audience of job seekers, but APPA Career Center has a searchable candidate resume database while its rival does not. Both platforms have job board syndication and job post upgrades for extra visibility.
Corrections1 Careers vs. ACA Job Bank:
At $300.00 per member job post and more for nonmembers, ACA Job Bank, the American Correctional Association's job board, is costlier than Corrections1, which is free. Corrections1 Careers has a paid plan that offers more advanced recruiting features, such as job post analytics, job post promotion, and more — features lacking in ACA Job Bank.
Corrections1 Careers vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a widely used job board with an international reach and free and sponsored job posting options. In contrast, Corrections1 targets a much smaller, niche audience but also has free and paid posting options. In terms of features, Corrections1 offers job syndication for added visibility, while Indeed offers resume database access.