Job post duration
Searchable resume database
Job post distribution
ClimbingArboristJobs.com is a dedicated job posting site for employment opportunities in arboriculture. The site's free plan makes it budget-friendlier than alternatives such as Land8 Job Board and greenjobsearch.org. However, it also has a paid job posting option that offers increased exposure and access to a resume database.
With a simple, user-friendly online dashboard from where applications can be tracked and a job post duration of 60 days, which is longer than the 30-day average, the platform equips employers with a great set of core features. Employers can also feature their company on the site's home page to aid brand awareness and attract candidates' attention.
- There is a free job posting plan.
- Job posts are displayed on the site for 60 days.
- Employers can purchase the Featured Job Post to get more exposure for their listing.
- The Featured Job Post plan includes access to the site's resume database.
- Job ads and applications can be managed and tracked from a simple, user-friendly online dashboard.
- Employers can feature their companies on the home page to attract more candidates and to aid employer branding.
- Job applications are sent to employers by email.
- The site does not offer candidate matching.
- Job ads are not distributed to other job sites or promoted on social media.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ClimbingArboristJobs.com.
Free Single Job Posting
Featured Job Post
Add-On: Featured Company
ClimbingArboristJobs.com vs. Landscape Industry Careers:
While Landscape Industry Careers and ClimbingArboristJobs.com both have a free job posting plan, the latter also provides a paid option that offers additional exposure. With a featured listing option, a featured company plan, and resume searches, ClimbingArboristJobs.com boasts a better feature profile than Landscape Industry Careers.
ClimbingArboristJobs.com vs. Land8 Job Board:
Unlike ClimbingArboristJobs.com, Land8 Job Board does not have a free posting plan. The latter's pricing starts at $149.00 per post, which also makes it costlier than ClimbingArboristJobs.com's paid plan of $75.00 per post. While both sites offer an enhanced job posting plan, only ClimbingArboristJobs.com has a resume database.
ClimbingArboristJobs.com vs. greenjobsearch.org:
While ClimbingArboristJobs.com is a niche job site for the arboriculture market, greenjobsearch.org lists a wider range of jobs across the farming and environmental sectors. Both offer 60-day job ads and resume searches, but greenjosearch.org only has paid plans starting at $25.00 per post, whereas ClimbingArboristJobs.com has free and paid plans.